Let's hear you...

@Andromalius: thank you so much for showing me this thread and making sure I will not live up to the expectations about my laughter, however: YOU made me laugh! Thank you!

Thank you all for being here!!!

This is my voice... https://vocaroo.com/j4gc14BNzal; I hope to hear yours too: @BabyShady @SinnerConnor @Tezz12 @Solaris @Joe @SweetLesGirl @PitBull @Kris730903 @xShygirlx @Flirtster @lexi8 @kloppo8 @Colonel_Mustang @SeductivelySweet @MrNobody @dirkthedaring @Aussielad34 @SoCalCowboy @bbcking @Neo7771 @Frank7 @olderM @Royridge @Axel1245 @Deeks88 @SpecialK87 @DragonLy @SPOOK @PrettyBoy @OpenMindedTrucker @BadRobot @Telemachus

@Sun66: it was very nice to hear your voice!!! ❤️

A lovely voice and a lovely message, @MissMonroe. ❤
Oh, and I love your accent. :)

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts @Irene_Adler! About the accent, I am a lover of accents myself and I like to imitate a lot. You zjoud hear my Dzjermen aczent :D

I imagine you having quite a lot of fun in an ivory tower, making us all crave for you. So I will not ask you to record a voiceclip, but instead enjoy the effect you have on people. :)

@Andromalius: thank you so much for showing me this thread and making sure I will not live up to the expectations about my laughter, however: YOU made me laugh! Thank you!

Thank you all for being here!!!

This is my voice... https://vocaroo.com/j4gc14BNzal; I hope to hear yours too: @BabyShady @SinnerConnor @Tezz12 @Solaris @Joe @SweetLesGirl @PitBull @Kris730903 @xShygirlx @Flirtster @lexi8 @kloppo8 @Colonel_Mustang @SeductivelySweet @MrNobody @dirkthedaring @Aussielad34 @SoCalCowboy @bbcking @Neo7771 @Frank7 @olderM @Royridge @Axel1245 @Deeks88 @SpecialK87 @DragonLy @SPOOK @PrettyBoy @OpenMindedTrucker @BadRobot @Telemachus

@Sun66: it was very nice to hear your voice!!! ❤️

Oh heck no, I'm not sharing my voice, nope. Sorry not sorry I'm going to write instead. :)

Well now I'm here :). Let's see what I have for the room...

Excerpt:

Days have passed by…
long or short as they are,
my love for you is more lasting
than the sunrise or sunset of each day.

And that's all I'll tease y'all with ;)

And @MissMonroe all well here hope you're doing well too.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's so good to see you right here, right now!

Ah I now know where I can pinpoint that accent :D. 'tis lovely thy voice and I'll bet it sounds even more when speaking in Dutch.

Now I'll go back to my hiding and lurking around the forums:cool:. And nyet!, Non, No I'll not be heard here :D:D:D
Oooh, what a lovely response! Thank you very much! Have fun lurking around; it was nice having you here for a moment in time!

Back