Let's hear you...

That’s a very lovely message Dogowar, thank you for including me. No need to thank me, being your friend is an absolute pleasure. I have no doubt you are going to sort through your battles, you have a great bunch of people around you ❤️

You are a gentleman and above all a good bloke x
You along with everyone else I've mentioned have all come to my aid this week. You truly don't know how much it has meant to me having such awesome friends here @Sun66 you @PinkCherry @Renee @Misha000 and @PhotographerGuy have all made such a difference. Truly Thank you to all of you ❤

You along with everyone else I've mentioned have all come to my aid this week. You truly don't know how much it has meant to me having such awesome friends here @Sun66 you @PinkCherry @Renee @Misha000 and @PhotographerGuy have all made such a difference. Truly Thank you to all of you ❤
Dogowar, it is my pleasure to be your friend! We all have times in our lives when we just need to be lifted when we can't seem to lift ourselves. I'm here for you whenever you need someone to talk to, or to make you laugh, or remind you of beautiful things in your life!:)

Totally agree @Dogowar. No matter what country you served in, there's a brother/sisterhood that ties us together. We rip on each other but when the shit hits the fan, we band together.

And what the hell is a "Seaside Day Tripper"??? I might have been Navy, but I served in the dirt and protected your Brits asses from time to time. Lol.

Totally agree @Dogowar. No matter what country you served in, there's a brother/sisterhood that ties us together. We rip on each other but when the shit hits the fan, we band together.

And what the hell is a "Seaside Day Tripper"??? I might have been Navy, but I served in the dirt and protected your Brits asses from time to time. Lol.
And we thank you for that xxxx

Back