Let's write a story.

And now...for the continuing saga of 'Let's Write a Story' (I broke this one into 2 paragraphs so the last ones are the most recent entries.)

On my first time outdoors, the wind wasn’t blowing up my frock heavily. Blowing around the crowd, cheering as areolas hardened. Innocent looks, guilty pleasure, always knowing how I would responding being aroused. Exciting rituals played well together. It/I always seem like sexual surprise when boobs appear from nowhere out. No kidding when they popped window had never ever tried to stick my tongue to your lip. Because honey coats everything in sticky goo causing nothing but excitement.

We never get anywhere watching through binoculars. It’s easier when people meet on pre-arranged gloryholes opening nights and facials. Huge load dripping the love seed again oozed from every hard cabbage core. Humphrey moaned squeakily mesmerized with her beauty forever. He dreams of touching voluptuous soft bosom hairs. Covered chocolate assortment gift-box wrapped delicately in legs covered with glitter. Snowflakes melted uncontrollably from cleavage heat, transforming into steam clouds floating like dream across reality. Hermione fucks behind. The red curtains stood out suddenly when Mrs. Petunia appears naked from partying. With sweat running down his inner thighs, smelling bad causing chafing along guidelines set apart. Widespread excitement when they indulged in coitus. A fuck up occurred whilst waiting for him to explode into oblivion. There wasn’t enough oil dripping from peachy curves. While licking her luscious pussy, slowly to bring Thunderlips orgasmic experiences never before experienced post-operatively. It’s odd how life could be gaping within your vulnerable panties. No regrets were tattooed on his neverminds. This was cattywompus not pussywompus which flatulated dependent upon the waxing moon and tides Saturday hangovers might lead to walks to florists.

Threesomes are intriguing. I was I was joining my bedroom lover for rough dishwashing. Romance brewing heavily between beer goggles and Sambuca flavored Vaseline coated dildo entered my footpussy. Also, my folded sheets opened prematurely when his toe caught under her. You fucker of many mothers. New lingerie modeling created whispers around she-wolves packs hunting. Without reason but purposely grinding against the bulge of the Alpha. Private parts generally not so ground to stirred. With love and luscious juices gathering within ostrich feathers.

Making brownies ensuring baked confection and sprinkled a thousand sparkling starry looking chocolate chips covered strawberries. Heavily festooned with rope, handcuffs kure aliments after chaffing underpants causes sores analwise. Lesions burst spectacularly into ghastly glitterbombs. Shagtastic bush trimmed maliciously resembling types of peaky blinders razoring making baldy motherfuckers’ hats. Purple rain proof. Car salesman begs unknowingly sexting granny out of bed naked and cat-walked delicately across the room yawning. And toothless scratching plaque buildup sensations at base point. Hundreds of hairs braided and dandruff infested teachers Chokey’s chicken every woman. Then, random Uber rides along Micky boulevard. Searching under skirts with fingers spread, exploring her every orifice until pleasure stops his evil master-plan involving straddling huge sweaty gonads mistresses’ smelly armpits. I loathe sweaty dicks banging drunk women. Haters who thrust, writhe strapons lubed lovingly into cavities and wet t-shirts show how not washing breast pumps causes skin on skin infections. Repulsing desperate men, vigilante justice dealt according to his code. Matinees to sex-theaters conventions always attracts deviants who salivate watching aliens fingering assholes. Ensuring she is already taken. May poles bracing thighs tickled tummies.

And now...for the continuing saga of 'Let's Write a Story' (I broke this one into 2 paragraphs so the last ones are the most recent entries.)

On my first time outdoors, the wind wasn’t blowing up my frock heavily. Blowing around the crowd, cheering as areolas hardened. Innocent looks, guilty pleasure, always knowing how I would responding being aroused. Exciting rituals played well together. It/I always seem like sexual surprise when boobs appear from nowhere out. No kidding when they popped window had never ever tried to stick my tongue to your lip. Because honey coats everything in sticky goo causing nothing but excitement.

We never get anywhere watching through binoculars. It’s easier when people meet on pre-arranged gloryholes opening nights and facials. Huge load dripping the love seed again oozed from every hard cabbage core. Humphrey moaned squeakily mesmerized with her beauty forever. He dreams of touching voluptuous soft bosom hairs. Covered chocolate assortment gift-box wrapped delicately in legs covered with glitter. Snowflakes melted uncontrollably from cleavage heat, transforming into steam clouds floating like dream across reality. Hermione fucks behind. The red curtains stood out suddenly when Mrs. Petunia appears naked from partying. With sweat running down his inner thighs, smelling bad causing chafing along guidelines set apart. Widespread excitement when they indulged in coitus. A fuck up occurred whilst waiting for him to explode into oblivion. There wasn’t enough oil dripping from peachy curves. While licking her luscious pussy, slowly to bring Thunderlips orgasmic experiences never before experienced post-operatively. It’s odd how life could be gaping within your vulnerable panties. No regrets were tattooed on his neverminds. This was cattywompus not pussywompus which flatulated dependent upon the waxing moon and tides Saturday hangovers might lead to walks to florists.

Threesomes are intriguing. I was I was joining my bedroom lover for rough dishwashing. Romance brewing heavily between beer goggles and Sambuca flavored Vaseline coated dildo entered my footpussy. Also, my folded sheets opened prematurely when his toe caught under her. You fucker of many mothers. New lingerie modeling created whispers around she-wolves packs hunting. Without reason but purposely grinding against the bulge of the Alpha. Private parts generally not so ground to stirred. With love and luscious juices gathering within ostrich feathers.

Making brownies ensuring baked confection and sprinkled a thousand sparkling starry looking chocolate chips covered strawberries. Heavily festooned with rope, handcuffs kure aliments after chaffing underpants causes sores analwise. Lesions burst spectacularly into ghastly glitterbombs. Shagtastic bush trimmed maliciously resembling types of peaky blinders razoring making baldy motherfuckers’ hats. Purple rain proof. Car salesman begs unknowingly sexting granny out of bed naked and cat-walked delicately across the room yawning. And toothless scratching plaque buildup sensations at base point. Hundreds of hairs braided and dandruff infested teachers Chokey’s chicken every woman. Then, random Uber rides along Micky boulevard. Searching under skirts with fingers spread, exploring her every orifice until pleasure stops his evil master-plan involving straddling huge sweaty gonads mistresses’ smelly armpits. I loathe sweaty dicks banging drunk women. Haters who thrust, writhe strapons lubed lovingly into cavities and wet t-shirts show how not washing breast pumps causes skin on skin infections. Repulsing desperate men, vigilante justice dealt according to his code. Matinees to sex-theaters conventions always attracts deviants who salivate watching aliens fingering assholes. Ensuring she is already taken. May poles bracing thighs tickled tummies.
Love it and lmfao while reading it. Thank you for taking the time to put it together again. The best line is I LOATHE SWEATY DICKS BANGING DRUNK WOMEN. ❤❤❤

Love it and lmfao while reading it. Thank you for taking the time to put it together again. The best line is I LOATHE SWEATY DICKS BANGING DRUNK WOMEN. ❤❤❤

I was dying laughing and shaking my head at the same time. I do love that one as well.

An epic saga:cool:

Back