Long term role play via what’s app or Snapchat

I’m looking for a role play partner that is long term same characters through out the whole time until we get bored and make a new one in new to role playing so I wouldn’t mind if someone gave me a few pointers of course I said what’s app but it could be through google hangouts too or Snapchat *no one over the age of 27 and must have proof that you are not some creep! Don’t ask for nudes or anything blocked immediately thanks! *

I’m looking for a role play partner that is long term same characters through out the whole time until we get bored and make a new one in new to role playing so I wouldn’t mind if someone gave me a few pointers of course I said what’s app but it could be through google hangouts too or Snapchat *no one over the age of 27 and must have proof that you are not some creep! Don’t ask for nudes or anything blocked immediately thanks! *
Me please I so wanna ruin u dirty hot wet chat and sex

You are very hot can we chat in private

Hey I would love to do with you however I want had much experience in rp characters and different scenes but I have done rp raw passionate sex scenes I guess. For example this is from a rp I did a while ago.
I will put that pretty lil face of yours too work, sliding my cock down your throat looking down at your pretty lil face as you look up at me, your eyes widening as i force my cock down your throat as you start to gag and choke, drool dripping every where as i thrust the last few inch of my huge cock down your throat

Back