Looking for a couple for my wife and I or a single woman for me

B

Bigboom82

Hey we're in Southwest Florida. My wife and I are swingers, it would be greatto have real and close couple for us to hangout and have some naughty fun if everything clicks. I (hubby) would like to have a single woman to playwith from time to time. If it makes the single ladies feel more comfortable you can meet my lovely wife. Send me a message on hereand we can go from there.

Hey we're in Southwest Florida. My wife and I are swingers, it would be greatto have real and close couple for us to hangout and have some naughty fun if everything clicks. I (hubby) would like to have a single woman to playwith from time to time. If it makes the single ladies feel more comfortable you can meet my lovely wife. Send me a message on hereand we can go from there.
Can i help u..?

Can i help u..?

Back