Looking for a smart man for RP only - can write and appreciate good prose and good imagination :-)

DanaLane

OFC Regular
I am def a little submissive. I am nervous... and a little shy.. and picky.. but if you impress me.. my legs will spread .... i.e. in role play :)

You with class, manners, easy, understands timing.

Anybody who starts with "I want to fuck you" or similar.. will be ignored .. rightfully so :) LOL

Hey beautiful. I would love to try a little roleplay with you. I've been roleplaying for a number of years now, and I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it. I should tell you that my kinks are a little...dark. I prefer a woman who does what she is told, and is only good for one thing...Would love to hear from you.

Hey beautiful. I would love to try a little roleplay with you. I've been roleplaying for a number of years now, and I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it. I should tell you that my kinks are a little...dark. I prefer a woman who does what she is told, and is only good for one thing...Would love to hear from you.
Very sweet.. Brett... I am intrigued.. for sure... :) I am going to check on your profile and then we can have a private chat :)

I am def a little submissive. I am nervous... and a little shy.. and picky.. but if you impress me.. my legs will spread .... i.e. in role play :)

You with class, manners, easy, understands timing.

Anybody who starts with "I want to fuck you" or similar.. will be ignored .. rightfully so :) LOL
I'm down

Attachments

• IMG_20231015100801151.jpg
    IMG_20231015100801151.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
Gladly RP with someone of vivid and very erotic vision and verse. And here a juicy morsel for you to ponder

Attachments

• IMG_6566.jpeg
    IMG_6566.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Back