Looking for a somewhat descriptive m for a more sadistic type of roleplay.[20F4M]

brattyswitch

As the king of Hell you have control over all things satanic and dark. You have access to all of Earth's sinful delights and enough demons to bring you anything you could want. When you aren't busy attending to your kingdom you're indulging in all of the worst activities humans have conjured up. I am one of your many human slaves. I was a virgin sacrifice and as such I mainly serve you sexually. I am your most obedient, well behaved and arguably your favorite of us all. Despite this I'm still always mouthing off to you and breaking minor rules, pressing against boundaries to see what I can get away with. One evening while you are discussing topics with your higher ranking demons I sneak into the room, not wanting to wait for you any longer in your room. I manage to get all the way to your chair before you notice me and before you can react I'm already climbing into your lap, pressing my body against yours. I'm wearing a very thin white nightgown similar to the one I was sacrificed in, most of my clothing given to me to represent the purity I was sacrificed for.

Attachments

• 032C36A5-462F-4A89-BAF3-9617BB347572.jpeg
    032C36A5-462F-4A89-BAF3-9617BB347572.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 6
  • 0B4FD4D0-1952-4C0F-955A-0C450F1371BB.jpeg
    0B4FD4D0-1952-4C0F-955A-0C450F1371BB.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 6
As the king of Hell you have control over all things satanic and dark. You have access to all of Earth's sinful delights and enough demons to bring you anything you could want. When you aren't busy attending to your kingdom you're indulging in all of the worst activities humans have conjured up. I am one of your many human slaves. I was a virgin sacrifice and as such I mainly serve you sexually. I am your most obedient, well behaved and arguably your favorite of us all. Despite this I'm still always mouthing off to you and breaking minor rules, pressing against boundaries to see what I can get away with. One evening while you are discussing topics with your higher ranking demons I sneak into the room, not wanting to wait for you any longer in your room. I manage to get all the way to your chair before you notice me and before you can react I'm already climbing into your lap, pressing my body against yours. I'm wearing a very thin white nightgown similar to the one I was sacrificed in, most of my clothing given to me to represent the purity I was sacrificed for.
GIRL ..You say the cutest things .. here's my key .. any-time ..

Back