Looking for a woman that can dominate me

Curious30f

Hi im new here, and well Im here looking for that woman that can dominate me im really submissive and would love to have fun. I have never been with a woman but i do fantasie being with one, no strings attached. ONLY GIRLS!!!!! please guys do not send me any messages as I will not respond to you.

Hi im new here, and well Im here looking for that woman that can dominate me im really submissive and would love to have fun. I have never been with a woman but i do fantasie being with one, no strings attached. ONLY GIRLS!!!!! please guys do not send me any messages as I will not respond to you.
Hello!
I just joined and your post is the first one I saw. It sounds like we would enjoy each other. Touch base, we would get to know each other.

Hi baby, I’m the one you’re looking for

Hey doll I would love to hold up I'm very dominate and I know you'd have your legs shaking hit me up I'd love to chat ;)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1537299291273.jpg
    FB_IMG_1537299291273.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 16
Hi I m also looking for a women sex . But till now I didn’t experience it

I can dominate you anyone for that matter who lives in Naples FL

I would love to fuck you right now. Give me a strap on I will fuck you so hard and so good and so deep that you will be begging me not to stop...EVER.

I'm in Norwalk

Back