Looking for cum/piss tributes

TessaF

I’m into both cum and piss so please help yourselves. Both photoshop and real tributes accepted.

Attachments

• 5D250D58-4342-4DDD-9A37-3600FE44BB6A.jpeg
    5D250D58-4342-4DDD-9A37-3600FE44BB6A.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 179
  • D7C6E64C-9CCC-43E7-A150-D68CBBDFDCD5.jpeg
    D7C6E64C-9CCC-43E7-A150-D68CBBDFDCD5.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 0178BEA5-7B8A-4E50-8EE2-AD3BCDA9FB56.jpeg
    0178BEA5-7B8A-4E50-8EE2-AD3BCDA9FB56.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 192
Hello Tessa...so you enjoy both cum and piss tributes? Well, I happened to wake up this morning full of both and really horny! Your pics are really hot and got me turned on almost as soon as I saw them and read your dirty desires.

I knew I wanted to piss-tribute your face, so I printed that one out and propped it up in the toilet bowl. There you were, with the eye make-up and deep red lipstick, trying to look all hot and sultry...the perfect target to be despoiled by this stranger's piss...and then flushed away after being used.

The whole exercise made me so horny I knew I had to cum all over your sexy body all over your tits and tats. The pic of you in the dress did it for me. You look like you're slightly inebriated, at a boring party somewhere, off in a corner looking for action. Your legs look so sexy, but you want someone to come spread your thighs and touch you. But the direct eye contact is what pushed me over the edge and dropping a nice thick wad of cum on your tits, even managing to get a little on your mouth.

I hope you enjoy seeing what you did to me...what I did to you...and touch yourself knowing the effect you had on this stranger...

Attachments

• Piss1.jpg
    Piss1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Piss2.jpg
    Piss2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Piss3.jpg
    Piss3.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Cum1.jpg
    Cum1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 43
  • Cum2.jpg
    Cum2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Cum3.jpg
    Cum3.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 41
Hello Tessa...so you enjoy both cum and piss tributes? Well, I happened to wake up this morning full of both and really horny! Your pics are really hot and got me turned on almost as soon as I saw them and read your dirty desires.

I knew I wanted to piss-tribute your face, so I printed that one out and propped it up in the toilet bowl. There you were, with the eye make-up and deep red lipstick, trying to look all hot and sultry...the perfect target to be despoiled by this stranger's piss...and then flushed away after being used.

The whole exercise made me so horny I knew I had to cum all over your sexy body all over your tits and tats. The pic of you in the dress did it for me. You look like you're slightly inebriated, at a boring party somewhere, off in a corner looking for action. Your legs look so sexy, but you want someone to come spread your thighs and touch you. But the direct eye contact is what pushed me over the edge and dropping a nice thick wad of cum on your tits, even managing to get a little on your mouth.

I hope you enjoy seeing what you did to me...what I did to you...and touch yourself knowing the effect you had on this stranger...
Thanks for the tribute ;) I would gladly be your toilet slut ;)

Back