Looking for older gentleman with good heart and willingness to role play

DanaLane

OFC Regular
I am interested in older men i.e. over 55. I am 45.. but I am really into older guys. So please no young guys unless you know how to act like a real gentleman. I am not into hookups. So let's just forget that one here :) I know that may disappoint most of you men.. but that is the point :) I want an older man who loves to role play and converse like a decent human being. You don't have to be super high IQ, but that could be a plus ;-) but someone with a good heart and who likes to fantasize and allow a mature and sexually turned on woman like me to treat you right in role play... and I mean .. treat you right in role play :)

(It is a little late for me.. so I am calling it a night.. if you must know.. I am wearing comfortable but small shorts.. and a scanty top.. with no underlings :) .. I just wanted you to know that.. for no reason :) )

(It is a little late for me.. so I am calling it a night.. if you must know.. I am wearing comfortable but small shorts.. and a scanty top.. with no underlings :) .. I just wanted you to know that.. for no reason :) )
Now who's Teasing. Once you've succumb to your circadian rhythms we will need to do some role playing.......I hope!!

I am interested in older men i.e. over 55. I am 45.. but I am really into older guys. So please no young guys unless you know how to act like a real gentleman. I am not into hookups. So let's just forget that one here :) I know that may disappoint most of you men.. but that is the point :) I want an older man who loves to role play and converse like a decent human being. You don't have to be super high IQ, but that could be a plus ;-) but someone with a good heart and who likes to fantasize and allow a mature and sexually turned on woman like me to treat you right in role play... and I mean .. treat you right in role play :)
I’m 53 and in the UK, so not after a hook up. But fun flirty messages are right up my alley.

Hmmm... Frankly.. I got some good tongue lashing with this guy who was very exuberant last night.. so .. hmm.. yes.. I would prefer to get some really good cock into me, ... if you don't mind :)

Act like a real gentleman and converse like a decent human being. Now those are two very interesting qualifications if I do say so. I'm 59 as of 17 minutes ago by my clock. Sorry there is no picture I tend to be a somewhat timid person person as it concerns placing my face on here though that could be just be because I am still somewhat new. I do like to role play and have an active imagination. Also I am a hopeless romantic in how I treat a lady i.e. providing an atmosphere that can help turn her on. My fun is giving her fun. Hope to hear from you.

Good evening Dana. I am older... just hoping 67 isn't too old. Also. I'm married, so that might be a nonstarter for you. Otherwise I feel like I might meet most of your criteria. No interest at all in anything IRL, good natured, and reasonably highly sexed! Lolol. I love good role plays, especially ones that continue over a period of time. Let me know you'd like to chat sometime.

Back