Looking for older gentleman with good heart and willingness to role play

Good evening Dana. I am older... just hoping 67 isn't too old. Also. I'm married, so that might be a nonstarter for you. Otherwise I feel like I might meet most of your criteria. No interest at all in anything IRL, good natured, and reasonably highly sexed! Lolol. I love good role plays, especially ones that continue over a period of time. Let me know you'd like to chat sometime.
Would love to chat with yoi

Act like a real gentleman and converse like a decent human being. Now those are two very interesting qualifications if I do say so. I'm 59 as of 17 minutes ago by my clock. Sorry there is no picture I tend to be a somewhat timid person person as it concerns placing my face on here though that could be just be because I am still somewhat new. I do like to role play and have an active imagination. Also I am a hopeless romantic in how I treat a lady i.e. providing an atmosphere that can help turn her on. My fun is giving her fun. Hope to hear from you.
DANA: Oh.. MM.. I would be honored to start a conversation with you.. PM me?

Good evening Dana. I am older... just hoping 67 isn't too old. Also. I'm married, so that might be a nonstarter for you. Otherwise I feel like I might meet most of your criteria. No interest at all in anything IRL, good natured, and reasonably highly sexed! Lolol. I love good role plays, especially ones that continue over a period of time. Let me know you'd like to chat sometime.
Dear profRodg: very nice.. 67.. is very good :) Married is not a problem.. I have boyfriend(s) IRL.. not an issue.
Sounds great. Why don't you PM me?

Back