Looking for RP partners

T

TitillatingTania

Hello all. My name is Tania and I'm looking for male partners to RP.

Aside bdsm and fantasy scenarios I'm pretty open to any suggestion. As long as I find it interesting and exciting I'm on board.

I'm all about long, story driven scenarios. Descriptive and detailed lines are a must. There's nothing worst than one-liners. Also love to do multiple characters RPs, but it's not a must. I only RP through messages.

If you're interested and/or want to ask me something, go ahead. Message me or answer here. It's all good

Thank you for your attention and talk to you soon (I hope)

XOXO

Aside bdsm and fantasy scenarios I'm pretty open to any suggestion. As long as I find it interesting and exciting I'm on board.

I'm all about long, story driven scenarios. Descriptive and detailed lines are a must. There's nothing worst than one-liners. Also love to do multiple characters RPs, but it's not a must. I only RP through messages.

If you're interested and/or want to ask me something, go ahead. Message me or answer here. It's all good

XOXO
Hi, let me know if you wanna chat.nice pic btw x

XOXO
Hi I m here if you are interested then contact me ammrlove9123@gmail.com

XOXO

hello tania, theres a reason i want to share a story with you, see your name is the same name as my cousin who is 6yrs younger than me and my sisyer is also called tania. now they are both very attractive women i tend to have an erection whenever either 1 talks to me, so i constantly find myself tossing off to them in my room you see i think they are awere of my antics bcos there always sending me videos of themselves in there bikini, they say its becos they want my opinion on how they look before going to there photo shoots.now i always cum hard fast when i masterbate over them never looking at there face cos its weird but there bodies make me climax in minutes, but when i have sex with my partner i go long strong for 40mins, if your interested i have a story about the time my cousin and my sister got me drunk and horny one night.

hello tania, theres a reason i want to share a story with you, see your name is the same name as my cousin who is 6yrs younger than me and my sisyer is also called tania. now they are both very attractive women i tend to have an erection whenever either 1 talks to me, so i constantly find myself tossing off to them in my room you see i think they are awere of my antics bcos there always sending me videos of themselves in there bikini, they say its becos they want my opinion on how they look before going to there photo shoots.now i always cum hard fast when i masterbate over them never looking at there face cos its weird but there bodies make me climax in minutes, but when i have sex with my partner i go long strong for 40mins, if your interested i have a story about the time my cousin and my sister got me drunk and horny one night.

That sounds like a really interesting story. I like it.

XOXO

Let's chat on hangout: alfavepar@gmail.com

XOXO

I am Jerry Age 33 ,Into kinky detailed roleplay ,let's chat and build up some interesting erotic storyline ,see ya

XOXO
Hey there. The more detailed the hotter it is. I'm down

XOXO
Hi. I am looking for a female to roleplay with in particular a lady who would record an audio fantasy of mine... Game

XOXO
Hey I would love to rp with you let me know when you are available to talk and discuss rp

XOXO
I also like long story driven RP. i am open to just about any scene. I am interested in stranger, incezt, neighbor, forced, boss/employee,. id like to hear your ideas

Back