i'm new here, you want to chat with me? i want to hear about all of the dirty things you want to do, convince me why i should help you get off and you'll have me for keeps.
Fucking you between those beautiful tits would get me off

i'm new here, you want to chat with me? i want to hear about all of the dirty things you want to do, convince me why i should help you get off and you'll have me for keeps.
I want to tie you face down on the bed, then I will eat your pussy until you can take it anymore. Then I'll ram my throbbing cock into your dripping pussy, I'll ram you hard and fast until I explode copious amounts of hot cum deep inside you. As I pull out I watch as my hot drips from your throbbing pussy hole mixed in with your own juices

Hey sexy. Love the post. I think we should chat. Maybe even do video. Cuz when ur telling me all the dirty sexy things u can be watching me jerk off to u. And see me cum

Back