Me - Hope you like the pics?

Very sensual pictures showing what a beautiful woman you are
Hey Biglunxguy, thank you so much for the message, and thank you especially for your encouragement when I posted my confession, I truly appreciate it xxx

[QUOTE = "Sun66, post: 22563, membro: 13416"] Ciao ItalyFootWorship, grazie per i messaggi, li apprezzo davvero. Ho imbrogliato e ho usato google traduttore, ma volevo rispondere in italiano xxx [/ QUOTE]
Hi Sun66, aslo I use the translator lol

you are of a unique beauty ,wonderful creature ;)

[QUOTE = "Sun66, post: 22563, membro: 13416"] Ciao ItalyFootWorship, grazie per i messaggi, li apprezzo davvero. Ho imbrogliato e ho usato google traduttore, ma volevo rispondere in italiano xxx [/ QUOTE]
Hi Sun66, aslo I use the translator lol

you are of a unique beauty ,wonderful creature ;)

Ha Ha Ha, I thought I was the being cheeky using the google translator, I did actually study Italian at school for fours years, so I should do better! Thank you for the message, I love it xxx

Hey Needgekopriz, thank you for the message, so happy to help you warm up, where are you that it is cold? We are in summer here in Australia xxx
In U.S. in Somerset Ky. it is 0 degrees Fahrenheit. I may just stay in bed. You can keep all pics coming you want. Beautiful lady thanks

In U.S. in Somerset Ky. it is 0 degrees Fahrenheit. I may just stay in bed. You can keep all pics coming you want. Beautiful lady thanks
Oh my god, that's -17.7 Degrees Celsius so its like being a in freezer. Yes stay in bed! Thank you for the lovely messages xxx

[QUOTE = "Sun66, post: 22643, membro: 13416"] ho studiato italiano a scuola per quattro anni, quindi dovrei fare di meglio! [/ QUOTE]
lol
Posso servirti come insegnante in lingua italiana :p

[QUOTE = "Sun66, post: 22643, membro: 13416"] ho studiato italiano a scuola per quattro anni, quindi dovrei fare di meglio! [/ QUOTE]
lol
Posso servirti come insegnante in lingua italiana :p

Molto carino, mi piacerebbe molto. I miei genitori sarebbero molto felici se avessi iniziato a parlare in italiano, dopo tutti questi anni xxxx. Yes I used google translate again lol xxx I am going to need lots and lots of lessons!

Woo hoo!!! Share the sexy!! Beautiful pics Sun.Xx

Oh Throatfuck, love your name btw, I think I told you that already. Thank you so much for the message, so glad you find them sexy! I was incredibly nervous posting them xxx

Oh Throatfuck, love your name btw, I think I told you that already. Thank you so much for the message, so glad you find them sexy! I was incredibly nervous posting them xxx
You really have no need to be nervous, we’re lucky to see them!! X

Back