Men count to 50 without a Woman interrupting.

Well I'm sorry to say but I'm guessing you and your hubby have an active sex life? Sarcasm is the least of his worries.. I'm questioning his secret want to be fucking a "Puberty Stricken Boy? Also I feel like you would have gotten a Nobel Prize if it was a course in college

Dud

Dude I thought I replied to this one?? Did you see anything??
I didn't see an alert that you replied but I see it now!!! He doesn't want to be one but says I act like one and calls me that because I'm kinda a pervert, finding something sexual in most basic everyday things, and then trying to get sex several, often, many times a week. Even when we were having lots, I was like insatiable

I didn't see an alert that you replied but I see it now!!! He doesn't want to be one but says I act like one and calls me that because I'm kinda a pervert, finding something sexual in most basic everyday things, and then trying to get sex several, often, many times a week. Even when we were having lots, I was like insatiable
Yes I figured so I just needed to Bust his Balls for not appreciating the Sexy Humor that Oozes out of his Wife. I've always been a pervert but I'm just saying what others are thinking? My friends say that I have a very MALE mentality but I think I am truly a Gay Man lol

Yes I figured so I just needed to Bust his Balls for not appreciating the Sexy Humor that Oozes out of his Wife. I've always been a pervert but I'm just saying what others are thinking? My friends say that I have a very MALE mentality but I think I am truly a Gay Man lol
Omg!!! I started telling people in middle school that I was a gay man trapped in a woman's body!! Unfortunately most didn't understand but it ended up being fun watching their confusion. And thank you for the compliments!!! I blush

Shut the Fuck Up!!! That is the most hilarious shit ever... I have always gotten along better with guys because of my warped perverted ways. Look at us ahead of our time.... Knowing early on who we were. Lots of love on the compliment it's much deserved. My huge thing is to always do my best to give love or love is owed. Too many bitches giving the side eye when she could just give a compliment and make someone smile.

We totally took over this thread Haha!!! I agree, a kind word makes a world of difference and also with the bitches, for me it's the stuff they rag about. I'm like if you going talk shit make it really count or something legitimately shitty instead of the same things most other females have done, do, or going to rip into her and her girls for!!!

Shut the Fuck Up!!! That is the most hilarious shit ever... I have always gotten along better with guys because of my warped perverted ways. Look at us ahead of our time.... Knowing early on who we were. Lots of love on the compliment it's much deserved. My huge thing is to always do my best to give love or love is owed. Too many bitches giving the side eye when she could just give a compliment and make someone smile.
We totally took over this thread Haha!!! I agree, a kind word makes a world of difference and also with the bitches, for me it's the stuff they rag about. I'm like if you going talk shit make it really count or something legitimately shitty instead of the same things most other females have done, do, or going to rip into her and her girls for!!!
This is the Truth but I was taught that there was no need to say anything... Just swing and see if she has any questions about why afterwards. Dear Lord I was a 5 ft 105 lb terror who had no concern for anybody's shenanigans. But I learned my later years it was wasted energy. So now I kill him with kindness

Back