Mess

But there are plenty who want want you.But you don’t have to have anyone sexually.
That’s your call.

Natural, soft, curvy, and just "real." What's not to like? I can imagine you bent over, grinding that lush ass against me; reaching around you to fondle those gorgeous tits, feeling the erect nipples against my palms. my warm breath on your neck...

You’re right a lot of guys would say anything to get there way with you then after having their fill would treat you like yesterday’s trash. Share you with others, I’m always hearing about it online every forum some say it’s the greatest experience their is, if you’re into sharing I think that’s great but that’s something I just don’t want to be doing if I’m with someone. Now I’m a hypocrite I watch other women and get aroused by them. I understand why girls have to be protective of themselves and it’s frustrating to guys like me. I don’t know how to justify what I’m doing here watching watching you showing me what I could never have I keep coming back so the images of you would excite me and arouse me, and god it feels good, it feels good to say how you make me feel.

Who wouldn’t want you?

Are you looking for a husband? If that’s the case I’ve visited lots of sex forums online and theirs not much guys out there looking for marriage and every so often some guy posts something about his wife not giving him enough sex so he’s trying to find some kind of outlet for his urges. What I’m saying is you’re probably in the better place where you not in bed with someone you get bored with and your sex drive plummets. I know I don’t know you and what you maybe going through but I’m just saying.

Last edited:
Back