Mind Fuckery

I

InvincibleLight

A thread for things that fuck with your mind!

If everyone was blind, would the concept of sight be unknown of, even though it still exists? If so is there new planes of sensory unheard of, because we havent even fathomed them with our existing senses?

Hey L
A thread for things that fuck with your mind!

If everyone was blind, would the concept of sight be unknown of, even though it still exists? If so is there new planes of sensory unheard of, because we havent even fathomed them with our existing senses?
Light, My mind is already screwed up enough. But yes there definitely all sorts of things that exist that we, well at least my little brain can't fathom.

When I listen to the perfect soul catching and fading album it makes me float and Imagine myself falling of a chill into the clear blue ocence. Or even falling off a skyscraper and the sky turning into a psychedelic water color painting and I don't want to die or anything but these is just how I feel and no I'am not on drugs lol.

We know our place in the universe because We can see outside our galaxy. As every galaxy accelerates away from the point of the big bang every galaxy gets further and further from each other. Eventually all the galaxies will be too far from each other to detect other galaxies. Any intelligent lifeforms wouldn't realize they are flying through space away from billions of other galaxies and instead would think their galaxy is the whole universe resting at a standstill.

Back