Mmmmmm yummy

Slowly unwrapping..., licking my lips in anticipation of the taste. I know I shouldn't indulge in the middle of the night. But seeing it erect in all its glory is just too much to resist.
Swirling my tongue round the base, slowly running my tongue flat against the stiffness. Savouring the taste as my lips reach the top. Flicking my tongue against the tip. Feeling the juices splash on my wanting lips.
Slowly wrapping my warm wet lips round the top. My mouth slowly devouring the stiff deliciousness. Sucking, the juice flowing, pulling my mouth up till it pops out my mouth.
Oooh how do enjoy a midnight ice lolly
Will have to say well done, you had me there and then plop:(Then a thought ,maybe you and few friends could make mine rainbow color,Now that could be fun:rolleyes:

Slowly unwrapping..., licking my lips in anticipation of the taste. I know I shouldn't indulge in the middle of the night. But seeing it erect in all its glory is just too much to resist.
Swirling my tongue round the base, slowly running my tongue flat against the stiffness. Savouring the taste as my lips reach the top. Flicking my tongue against the tip. Feeling the juices splash on my wanting lips.
Slowly wrapping my warm wet lips round the top. My mouth slowly devouring the stiff deliciousness. Sucking, the juice flowing, pulling my mouth up till it pops out my mouth.
Pahaha, wtf? Too funny

Ali I love you and your ice lollies

Back