My bf doesn't want to give me attention

You would probably get some REAL attention if you hadn't used the term "slut" in your name. Just a thought.
That’s really rude of you to say that, and I know you just gave a thought, but it’s still very rude of you to tell her that.

@Asianslut19 i know I’m a woman but my point of view is your boyfriend is a dumb ass. You have a gorgeous body

Last edited:
I too enjoyed the entire package. I still think that your boyfriend needs to be shown the door and that you can find someone more deserving.

Regardless of what someone thinks about my comment on your cnhosen screen name, it is degrading and might reflect the image you may hae of yourself. That may be why you have the boyfriend the you have. You deserve better, but to acheive that, you need to change your self image.

I too enjoyed the entire package. I still think that your boyfriend needs to be shown the door and that you can find someone more deserving.

Regardless of what someone thinks about my comment on your cnhosen screen name, it is degrading and might reflect the image you may hae of yourself. That may be why you have the boyfriend the you have. You deserve better, but to acheive that, you need to change your self image.
Still before again what you told her before is rude

I, for one, would pay particular attention to your labia and clitoris with my tongue and lips before plunging my throbbing cock into you vagina ... many, many times. Other points of attention would be your luscious breasts your mouth, and spending some quality time with your many erogenous zones.

Just a few examples of the attention I would give to you. You really are incredibly sexy. Thank you for sharing your pics- I really enjoy jerking off for you. I get so excited by your beautiful body. I wish these images could come true. Spill my cum for you.

I will take you out to a nice dinner where we dress up. We get wined and dined, have an amazing conversation and laugh. We then go back to my place and start out slow, with kissing and caressing. We make our way to the bed and I explore your body with my hands and mouth teasing you with my fingers and make you beg for my dick. I then slowly slide my dick in, moving out and back in slowly. As the thrusting gets harder and faster I pin your wrists over your head and fuck you. I give you passionate kisses and give you hickeys on your neck. We fuck like this until we both cum and are both exhausted.

Back