My cheating lifestyle

Is cheating okay if it means throwing something away for the rest of your life?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

sarahborwich

OFC Regular
I was engaged to about a year ago but i kept on cheating on my fiance. I dont know what got into me but the thought of me being strapped down by a man for the rest of my life made me scared. I guess its just cuz i had been with so many other guys before that i was so used to pleasing them.

He eventually found out and im back to being single but I know for a fact that im still not ready to settle down.

I was engaged to about a year ago but i kept on cheating on my fiance. I dont know what got into me but the thought of me being strapped down by a man for the rest of my life made me scared. I guess its just cuz i had been with so many other guys before that i was so used to pleasing them.

He eventually found out and im back to being single but I know for a fact that im still not ready to settle down.
That’s what open relationships are for honey.

From a moral standpoint, it's not right to do that to someone and it will come back to you in some form or fashion.

However, we are human and are with flaws and not all of us are meant to be monogamous. Admittedly, I have struggled in my marriage with being monogamous and I have failed at times.

In your case, I just think from now on just be up front that you're not tied down and you should minimize any issues.

Back