My clit is so big and sensitive right now...

PenisLover

Please, i need you to press your penis against me so i can feel the erotic lightning bolt coursing through my body, your throbbing cock slipping along my swollen vulva and engorged clitoris is making my legs shake and i can stop moaning. I'm puddling the bed for you right now...show me how you want to touch me...

Attachments

• PXL_20220417_171216023.jpg
    PXL_20220417_171216023.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
I want to rub the fat head of my cock on your clit…look into my eyes as you cum…beg me to penetrate you…to fuck you… to use you as my cum dump whore…you know you want it…that’s why you show your cunt here… letting all the horny strangers see your hole..,

Please, i need you to press your penis against me so i can feel the erotic lightning bolt coursing through my body, your throbbing cock slipping along my swollen vulva and engorged clitoris is making my legs shake and i can stop moaning. I'm puddling the bed for you right now...show me how you want to touch me...
I'd like to flick it with my toung as well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Daddy’s just cum for you princess

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
Daddy’s just cum for you princess
You are perfect daddy. I want to crawl into your lap and hold on to your penis so i can feel how warm and strong you are. I lean over and kiss tip of your manhood and i beg you to let me nurse on your swollen head... Can you see my sensitive sex drooling between my legs? I can help humping my pelvic muscles as i tongue your glans and taste you start to leak into my mouth.

Attachments

• PXL_20220111_191132971.jpg
    PXL_20220111_191132971.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Please, i need you to press your penis against me so i can feel the erotic lightning bolt coursing through my body, your throbbing cock slipping along my swollen vulva and engorged clitoris is making my legs shake and i can stop moaning. I'm puddling the bed for you right now...show me how you want to tou
You are perfect daddy. I want to crawl into your lap and hold on to your penis so i can feel how warm and strong you are. I lean over and kiss tip of your manhood and i beg you to let me nurse on your swollen head... Can you see my sensitive sex drooling between my legs? I can help humping my pelvic muscles as i tongue your glans and taste you start to leak into my mouth.
Thank you my sexy daughter , now put your legs on daddy’s shoulders so daddy can lick your clit and rim your ass and then daddy will slam his big hard cock right up inside , would daddy’s lil girl like that ?

Your swollen needs to be sucked and licked tasting your juices then my hard rubbing up and down your lips up to your lit slowly enter you fuck you slow and deep to start then hard and deep

Back