My cucking experience

J

Jordan2603

I've probably written about this before but I wanna go into it in more detail here and go into detail about how I cucked my friend and ruined a friendship of 4+ years.

Basically me and my friend all talk to each other a lot and play a lot of video games together. so we were all pretty close friends and i thought of these people as my closest friends. But before long one of our friends found a girlfriend (who we will call Anna) who also played video games as well and we eventually started to talk to play games with each other as well. Things got complicated between them as he was being too controlling of her life so she split up and that lead to most of my friend to try and get on her good side. I personally didn't try to as much as the first picture I had seen of her I was drunk and I didn't find her that attractive. Little did I know that we'd soon be fucking. A few months pass and we get closer and she becomes a part of our friend group officially. She lived a while away from us so she was never around for when we wen't out to chill at the park or have a few drinks together. More time passes and it's around Christmas and some of us are playing cards against humanity online and having a few drinks. around this time I was in a long distance relationship and I had just found out she was cheating on me. In my drunken state I messaged her telling her about it in the hope she could give me some advice. After that night we started to talk more and became closer and it had become clear that Anna and one of my other friends (Which we will call Jason) are talking and they're close to becoming official. At the time I thought nothing of it and continued to be good friends with her for helping me when I was feeling at my lowest.

Later that month I plan a new years party which Anna says she will come to at first but after jokes about how Anna and Jason will end up fucking in one of my rooms she ends up dropping out. The party goes on and is fun but not too fun unfortunately. After the new years my friend hosts another small party for our close friends. On the day of the party I was working and I met up with Anna and another one of my friends just before I had work. She was wearing a black lace shirt from what I remember and her dark skin and hair went along well with it. She had on a dark pair of jeans as well that made her perky but perfect ass stand out at well. When we first met we had a quick hug before running to get some things for later that night and some coffee. It gets to the point where I have to go to work and I head off. While at work I message her and I can tell she's having fun. towards the end of the shift I start getting messages that say things like "I can't wait for you to get here babe" and "We're going to have so much fun". The second I got these messages my mind started to race about what she meant. I even started to get horny at work about all the things we'd get up to that night. My shift comes to an end and I rush home to get changed and make myself look decent and head off to my friends house. I get there and Anna has already passed out and I start to chug down the Jack Daniels whiskey to catch up to all my friends. Time passes and we watch back to the future, Bob Ross and make some jokes and we eventually order pizza. By this point I am very drunk and try to wake Anna up to let her know we have pizza. She wakes up happy to see me and we eat and make some more jokes together. She then lets me know that she needs some fresh air so I pick her up and take her outside as everyone is silent watching us leave. We sit outside and eat pizza while cuddling up. eventually everyone else comes out and we smoke some weed before going back inside. The night goes on and we end up getting closer and me, Anna, and Jason head off to a park to decide what we're doing with out night. I suggest the idea we go back to mine and stay the night and knowing how me and Anna had been that night I knew why I wanted to.

We ended up going back to mine and we all sat in my living room watching tv and Anna said that she was tired and needed to get some sleep. Without hesitation I stood up and carried up upstairs like I did when I took her outside. She giggled as we went upstairs leaving Jason down with the tv. When we got upstairs we slammed the door shut and started to make out. We didn't say any words but we both knew what we wanted as we started to get undressed still swirling our tongues around each others. I pulled away from the kiss seeing that she had a black lacy bra and knickers on which turned me on seeing against her dark skin. I looked deep into her eyes with my mind filled with dirty thoughts. I took my cock and placed it in front of her. Without a word she started to suck on it. I felt her tongue wrap around my shaft as she took it deep into her throat. Feeling her massage my balls as she took the entire length of my shaft caused me to moan. After she had gotten my cock nice and wet she sat back on my bed and spread her legs to reveal her shaved pussy dripping. I started off by gently licking her clit looking up at her. She moans feeling my tongue circle her clit. After a few minutes of licking her to the point she's dripping wet. At this point a bright light comes from my door as I turn to see Jason standing in the door way. I quickly pull up my trousers and put on my shirt and go downstairs with him.

We sit downstairs for a bit in silence before I get up to get some water and make the excuse that Anna might be hungry to go up and see her. I go back up to my room and see she's asleep. I go up next to her and gently shake her before she turn to me giggling. Immediately she gets into position for me to fuck her and I slowly slide my cock into her pussy. Feeling how tight she was caused me to moan as she did feeling me go in. I started to thrust slowly getting used to her tight cunt wrapped around me and to let her get used to me. Time passes and we're both in bed fucking feeling her pussy wrapping around my cock is causing me to moan and she is moaning as I kiss her warm neck. Time goes by and the same light comes from the door with Jason standing there. I quickly pull the duvet over us covering our naked bodies with my dick still deep in Anna's pussy. "I'll be down in a second" I say trying to hide the moans. He goes back downstairs and I follow him after a few intense make out sessions and quickly eating her out. Anna Later comes down with my shirt on I had that night with her black lacy underwear on and we both get a drink and go back upstairs. As I was behind her when looking up I could see her ass as my shirt was just too short to cover it and I was her perky ass bouncing as she went up each step. Jason followed us up and we all got into my bed. I was in the middle with Anna and Jason on either side of me. Me and Anna in our drunken state start to kiss and I start to finger her while Jason is next to us. She moans quietly as I slide my fingers in and out of her and I feel her warm hand wrap around my cock and start to jerk it off. I moan lightly kissing her neck again as I finger her, her moans getting louder. Feeling her pussy is wet I slide my pussy in completely oblivious to the fact Jason is next to us and very much awake. We go on fucking for about 15 minutes with Jason probably feeling each thrust and hearing every moan. Jason eventually gets up and decides that him and Anna are going back to his. I try convince Anna to stay but Jason pretty much drags her back to his.

To cut the last part short me and Anna end up becoming closer but Jason ended up spreading rumours about us and it ended up being too much for her so we stopped talking.

Back