My Holiday (part 1)

Midnightgirl

OFC Regular
I went on holiday to the sunny Spanish island of Majorca at the start October. I slept most of the flight and arrived at my hotel late evening.

My first full day there I met a few people I knew from previous holidays and also a Swedish man called Lars, he was 24. Also my first night I walked down by the beach reminiscing about how I was fingered there last year.

Lars spoke perfect English which was just as well as I don’t speak any Swedish. It rained on and off for my first couple days so I went to the indoor pool/sauna/Jacuzzi area late afternoon. As I had a little swim in the pool Lars came in and stripped to his swim shorts at the side of the pool, and yes I did have a good look as he did. He got into the pool, was only me and 2 other (elderly) ladies in there. They left after a short while leaving just me and Lars. We swam about, went under the water fountains and chatted about random things. There was a lot of smiles at each other and I was as flirty as I could be with him, made it obvious I liked him. Unfortunately he didn’t have long left in Majorca as was flying home the next night, he was holidaying with family. Now I’m not normally this forwards and confident at home but this is Spain and I’m a changed woman there so…..

We left the pool and dried off and put a few clothes on for the walk back to the rooms. I saw him that night in the show lounge and we chatted and had a drink or two, I only had San Francisco non-alcoholic cocktails that night. After a lot of almost constant flirting and suggestive looks and words it came to the end of the show and without much said it was pretty obvious where we were heading as we left the showbar.

We quickly reached Lars room and he opened the door and in we went, he was a gentleman held the door for me and I went in first. I had a little look around, those who know me know that I’m a nosey thing at times. I stood by the bed and all of a sudden he had taken me in his arms and we were kissing, long deep very sensual kisses. He started to undo my blouse and I felt that tingle right away. My blouse was soon off and he gently eased me back onto the bed. Before I knew it my bra was off and his hands were caressing my breasts. I pulled off his polo shirt, it was lovely his chest pressed to mine as we kissed again. I felt his hands on my thighs and my black skirt began riding up, as he started to unzip it I lifted my hips a little and it was soon off. At this point I had totally submitted to him and just lay back on his bed my legs slightly apart. My little black thong soon followed my skirt in ending up on the floor and Lars now had me totally naked. I really enjoy been undressed and my landing strip style pussy was already glistening even before it had been touched.

I felt his hands caressing my thighs and his warm breath on my pussy then..wow..was like electric through me as I felt his tongue on my pussy, my arousal rapidly increasing with each little lick. My clit was tingling like crazy as his tongue licked over it in an up and down type movement. My eyes were half closed as I heard him undo his trousers, I just had to open them and take a look as his cock sprung out. It looked lovely, very hard and quite thick, around average length (but that’s fine for me).

Lars came up and we lay on our sides kissing and touching each other, I gave his hard cock some slow wanks, it felt lovely in my hand. He then had his hand on my hip and started to turn me, and in one almost seamless movement I was on top of him. I held his cock and guided it inside me, staying still a few moments enjoying the feeling of him inside me. I began to rock my hips back and forth, which is my usual style of riding, building up a nice slowish rhythm. I leant right back and slipped my hand under him to feel his balls and at almost the same moment I felt his thumb on my clit, both of us caressing each other slowly as I rode him. My orgasm was fast approaching now, little sharp gasps mixed in amongst my moans, my pussy starting to tighten and that was it, I was cuming. As I orgasmed I gave his balls a little squeeze and he was cuming too. I slowed my rocking movements to a stop and slowly climbed off him and we lay together a while, touching and kissing. His cock didn’t lose much of its hardness and was soon ready for me again.

Lars being the gentleman he was actually asked (honest) if we could have sex again and in the doggy position. I smiled and nodded and got into position on the bed.

He slid into me easily as I was so wet after my first orgasm. Lars fucked me slowly but firmly from behind, his thrusts becoming shorter but quicker as he fucked me. His hands reaching around me to hold and squeeze my hanging breasts. For a second fuck it lasted a time, and as I neared I started to push back and move on him. I felt the tell-tale signs in my tummy that I was close again and sure enough my pussy tightened again and I orgasmed. Lars orgasmed shortly after me.

We had a little cuddle time afterwards before I left and went to my room for sleep. I did see him next day but not for long as he was due home that night.

It was safe sex

Back