My Holiday (part 2)

Midnightgirl

OFC Regular
During my first day I chatted to an English holiday entertainer called Melissa she was 25 and originally from London. She did have a bf at home in the UK but hadn’t seen him for months. I told her I didn’t currently have a bf or gf at home, she smiled when I said that. She was particularly flirty with me when we played some of the indoor games during a rain shower. I’m sure she did her stretching just for my benefit and I certainly didn’t complain. She had the loveliest tanned legs I think I’ve ever seen.

A few days passed and we chatted a few more times during daytime games and the evening shows. Mel was in a show a couple of times a week and the first time I watched her show I sat near to the stage to get a nice view of her dancing around. I did have a couple of drinks but I was not drunk just slightly tipsy at the most. After the main show a duo comes on and plays some songs that people can dance to before the night ends. I danced with Mel for a few songs until the duo ended their set around 11pm.

After everything had finished we chatted a short time and Mel asked if I was ok going back to my room (I wasn’t drunk) and we ended up going back there together. Nothing was planned as such but our chat and flirtyness just flowed so naturally that when we reached my room I asked Mel to come in and have a glass of wine as I had some in the fridge and she isn’t allowed alcohol on duty or in view of hotel guests. I poured 2 small glasses of wine and we sat on the end of the twin beds sipping and chatting.

As we chatted more we both became a little touchy with each other, little brushes against each other’s arms and legs. I had on a red and white summer dress which showed most of my thighs when I sat down. Mel had changed from her show costumes into a little skirt and top combo.

There were a lot of nerves and sexual tension in the air when we finally shared our first kiss. We both leant in almost the same time ,neither of us seemingly wanting to take the lead, after our first little kiss we giggled and that was it, the next kiss was a full on passionate one. Our hands began to wander over reach other more at this point, mostly along each other’s thighs. After more long French type kisses we both half stood up and I took off my dress and Mel took off her top and skirt. I know you usually undress each other but there was something very sensual and erotic when we both undressed ourselves. I had matching red underwear on, a lacy bra and thong set. Mel was in black underwear, her panties were lovely and lacy and a little see through. We were pressing quite close to each other now, the only thing between our breasts was the thin material of our bras. A little more nervy giggling and our bras were both off and our bare breasts pressed together a little as we had another deep kiss. Mel’s tongue was in my mouth everytime we kissed, and I liked that.

Most of our early nerves had not gone as we stroked each other thighs, going higher in almost exact timing. As I felt Mel’s hand on my red thong I sighed and instinctively raised my hips a little encouraging her to take it off me. She got the hint and sure enough my thong was soon slipped down my legs and off onto the floor. My pussy was already glistening and I felt so sexy with my holiday landing strip style pussy now on show. Following Mel’s lead I tugged at her panties and they were soon on the floor with mine. Mel had a shaven pussy, the first shaven pussy I had seen if I’m honest.

I’m not entirely sure who’s hand touched who pussy first but before I knew it we were rubbing and teasing each other. I felt like I was on fire between my legs, it had been quite a time since I had been with another woman. It seemed like only a few seconds (in reality was probably a few minutes) and Mel had me cuming. Her fingers rubbed my clit almost the same as I rub my own, in tight little circular motions. No sooner had my orgasm peaked and Mel was cumming too. My middle and index fingers rubbing her clit all through her orgasm.

We both sort of fell back onto one of the twin beds and held each other a while. No words were spoken as we exchanged little kisses as our orgasms had now faded. We were both still very aroused and I half turned Mel onto her back and started to kiss her neck. My kisses slowly working to her lovely small breasts, taking my time as I circled then sucked each nipple. My eyes kept glancing up into Mel’s as I kissed down her tummy, pausing a while, strangely intrigued by her belly button stud. I then felt Mel’s hand guiding my head lower towards her shaven pussy. I slowly licked all around the edges and around her clit, trying to be slow and sensual but at the same time just wanting to give her a good licking. Letting myself go I licked along her smooth lips then slipped my tongue inside her, omg I had so missed another woman’s taste. Mel then suddenly grabbed my head and started pulling me back up her. As I lay on top of her she flipped me onto my back and manoeuvred herself around so she was straddling my face. I grabbed her hips pulling her to my mouth as I began to tongue her pussy wildly, my sexual urges taking over my sensual ones from earlier. As it was my first time with Mel my tongue didn’t stray from her pussy to other areas. Mel leant down and I felt her tongue on my sensitive clit. I wriggled my hand around to give her clit some fast rubs as my tongue was swirling in her like mad now, I had almost lost control and rather than making love I was now fucking her with my tongue. Both of us moaning loudly now as I heard Mel murmur …slow Sarah, I want us to cum together. Our tongue and fingers working each other in a lovely rhythm now until we were both ready to orgasm again. What an orgasm it was, I don’t think I’ve trembled that much for a long time, during and after. I kept my mouth tight to Mel’s pussy as she came, tasting her fully and savouring every moment as she flowed onto my tongue. Mel climbed off me and we cuddled up together until we drifted to sleep.

The next morning I was awoken not by a kiss or cuddle but from Mel dashing around getting dressed and saying I’m going to be late for work (she had to go her apartment to shower and change and collect things for her work day). Mel did dash off after giving me a little peck on my lips. After she left I remember thinking to myself, that’s the first time anyone’s ever done a runner from me!!

However that’s not the end of our escapades as on my last night she came to my room again to say goodbye. I had to be up at 5.30am to get ready for my pick up to the airport so we didn’t have much time. We did manage a quickie, we were both standing up and rubbing each other’s clits. A fast rub as that’s what we needed that last night. We didn’t even take our panties off, just had our hands in each other’s until we orgasmed.

My holiday was now at an end and I returned home eager to see and tell the women I love about my holiday shenanigans.

To my gf Rica and my best friends Joanna and Carly.

It doesn’t matter where in the world I go and whom I meet all of you will always have a piece of my heart. I love you all so much xxx

A wonderful story. It's almost as if i were there. And i wish i were.

Back