My husband has never made me cum

Elena22

And I think I'm to blame for it. I'm 22F and madly in love with him. I enjoy our sex life a lot but I feel he's too innocent for me (and one would assume I am the innocent one as I am 5'3, wide eyed, and a bit younger than him). I went through a heavy acid phase from 19-20, I cleaned myself up to just weed a little before we met and have been happier. But I was pretty depraved back then, not many girls my age owned a thick 8-inch dildo and a vibrator. I also lost a lot of weight during this time and got into the gym and self care (aka became conventionally "hot"), so I definitely used tinder to my advantage during this time too. I like being demeaned, treated roughly, and I like toys... Things we never use but I am too immature to broach the subject of.

I can't bring these things up with him. I fear he'll see me as dirty, which I kind of was? But only for a short period of my life tbh. I enjoy our sex but I still find myself wanting more.

You are just going to have to tell him what you really enjoy in sex. If you really want it rough then tell him. It might (or might not) take a while for him to be good at doing that kind of sex. Practice makes perfect however and be patient.

If he likes mellow sex then you two will have to take turns giving each other the kind of sex each ot you two like.

Communication is the key.

And I think I'm to blame for it. I'm 22F and madly in love with him. I enjoy our sex life a lot but I feel he's too innocent for me (and one would assume I am the innocent one as I am 5'3, wide eyed, and a bit younger than him). I went through a heavy acid phase from 19-20, I cleaned myself up to just weed a little before we met and have been happier. But I was pretty depraved back then, not many girls my age owned a thick 8-inch dildo and a vibrator. I also lost a lot of weight during this time and got into the gym and self care (aka became conventionally "hot"), so I definitely used tinder to my advantage during this time too. I like being demeaned, treated roughly, and I like toys... Things we never use but I am too immature to broach the subject of.

I can't bring these things up with him. I fear he'll see me as dirty, which I kind of was? But only for a short period of my life tbh. I enjoy our sex but I still find myself wanting more.
Your just goin to have to put it out there , I make sure my wife cums everytime we do anything even if I don't I found out alot about my wife playing Kings with friends also she found out alot about me.

I choke my girlfriend while I’m fucking her. She drenches the bed with cum. Then I lick her clean.

One day when he isn't expecting it, pull his cock out and as you make yourself gag on it, tell him you want him to fuck you as hard as he can. Tell him you want him to make you his personal whore. There's not a man in the world who would say no to that! I promise you.

Or.... You could come see me and I'll make sure you cum as many times as you can take. Then make you cum again.

Back