My introduction - Married Groupie Slut

subwifeuk32

OFC Regular
I'm going to write a bit about myself while I am in the mood - I'll probably regret it later. I'm 32, UK, married since late teens, husband approves of what I do, but I am very complicated ! Basically I see it as ok to have sex with "famous people", but over the years these people have become less and less famous. I would be horrified at the thought of standing outside a pub and letting myself get picked-up, but outside a stage door, I am stood shy and nervous, in mini skirt, breasts on display and pussy creaming at the thought of who will chat me up and take me in.
By the way, I am not into kik or anything like that. Maybe I just like shocking people. I arrived at this site because occasionally, over the years I have tried chat sites on the internet when I am "in the mood". I remember years ago that there were some great sites linked to varied activities, but they are long gone. I have been trying one but even the adult rooms seem full of kids, which brought me here, to the chat site part, and although it looked good, it is mainly "guests", here today, someone else tomorrow, and it just seems an overwhelming waste of time. I then found these forums, but again, I am not sure I would get anything from this, other than "revealing my slutty self", or embarrassing myself ?
I grew up on a typical council estate, the youngest of three sisters, no money etc, and the odd one out as my sisters were similar ages. I was shy and didn't really have any friends or experiences. My sisters used to hang out at a local sports centre, where there were various entertainments in the main sports hall, mainly at weekends. The first time they were made to take me with them, there was a wrestling show on. We didn't have any money to get in, so they usually tried to sneak in early and hide in the toilets. When we got there there were a few guys taking the wrestling ring in. They said they would let us in if we carried all the parts in, but they were way to heavy. Then a man came into the car park and parked up in a corner. My sisters asked the ring crew if he was a wrestler, they said yes and we went to ask if he would take us in. He said no, and then one of my sisters said "she'll give you a blow job if you take us all in". I just stood there embarrassed and he said ok. I had a rough idea what it meant, but had never actually thought about it. He opened the car door for me, and drove me to a dark corner of the car park where I learned how to hold a cock and wank and suck it, not that I did much because I choked whenever I tried. We compromised that I would take my panties off and let him touch me while I wanked him, and soon we were both covered in spunk. Turns out he wasn't a wrestler, he was simply a wrestling fan who had driven 100 miles and got there early, but he gave us £20 to buy tickets.
After that my sisters discovered raves, where I wasn't allowed to go, and ecstasy, and one became a druggie and moved to another town, the other became an alcoholic and also moved, both had loads of kids, and we don't keep in touch. Me, I became a groupie slut, so our parents had the full set of kids to be proud of.
I'll write more later perhaps. I've always wanted to try and explain myself to a psychologist or psychiatrist (thank you spelling correction). I asked a GP to refer me once but I think I shocked him, he just sat there in shock when I told him why, and gave me some leaflets. I did find another surprising way to tell people about myself - that was fun, for a while, although I feel humiliated by it all now.

I think part of the struggle that goes on in my head, is that I see being a groupie as a really good thing, but I see being a slut as a really bad thing, and the two often cross over. It's difficult to explain.
I stand outside a stage door, and someone parks a car nearby and gets a case out of the boot. He walks towards the stage door and I recognise him and I start to shake and my panties feel damp. Some groupies would ask for his autograph and tell him how wonderful he is, but I just smile and leave it to him. He asks if I want to go in with him, and I say "ok". He maybe signs in, takes his case to the dressing room and then comes back and asks if there's anywhere to go for a coffee. I tell him and say "or we could go somewhere quiet and talk, there's a room upstairs". I take his arm as we head to the balcony and to the little room I found, and we kiss, he strips me naked and we fuck, while he tells me I'm the sexiest girl he's ever picked up, and asks if I'd be his secret lover and travel round to meet him. It's all fantastic and makes me feel I'm the best. Maybe he'll ask to meet me after the show and give me a lift home. I feel like I'm in love for the first time.
Then there is the slut. While he's fucking me, usually bareback, he says "my brother/mate/father is coming in a bit, will you fuck them, they would be really grateful". I gasp "of course"... But that makes me a slut, because his brother/mate/father aren't famous. It just makes me a dirty slut who will fuck anyone and not someone special who only makes love with celebrities.
So I hang about for his mate to arrive, there's probably two of them and I get introduced and take them to the room where they have their grubby little hands all over me and rip my nice clothes off and abuse my body and face. I'm a disgusting dirty slut, and I'll probably orgasm a lot easier as i let them use me in every way possible.
Afterwards the show I wait outside in the rain for my celebrity to drive me home via a dark lane, but I wait in vain and get the last bus home and cry myself to sleep.
That's the two sides of me. Groupie and slut. Then I have to fit being a wife in there and tell my husband what I have done while he spunks repeatedly over and in me.

Writing things down makes me feel slutty, and gives me something to think about in the night. I haven't yet gone back to standing outside theatres and concert halls since COVID, although things did go in a different direction when some of the men I had given my phone number to, over the years, started visiting me at home, which I don't feel comfortable with, but can't say no.
There are so many different directions I could take my story in. Probably best I try and explain about my husband next, when I get time. xxx

It seems a shame in a way that he never drove you home as he promised, but at least you have the knowledge that you have been fucked by him, also the others too, does it really make you feel like a slut, especially as your husband gets to spunk inside you each time you come back and tell him what happened, and the guys who have visited you at home never went away unhappy i expect.
I'm truly looking foraward (as others are too ) to reading about your LUCKY husband, hope you can squeeze it in very soon ( no pun intended )xx

I'm going to write a bit about myself while I am in the mood - I'll probably regret it later. I'm 32, UK, married since late teens, husband approves of what I do, but I am very complicated ! Basically I see it as ok to have sex with "famous people", but over the years these people have become less and less famous. I would be horrified at the thought of standing outside a pub and letting myself get picked-up, but outside a stage door, I am stood shy and nervous, in mini skirt, breasts on display and pussy creaming at the thought of who will chat me up and take me in.
By the way, I am not into kik or anything like that. Maybe I just like shocking people. I arrived at this site because occasionally, over the years I have tried chat sites on the internet when I am "in the mood". I remember years ago that there were some great sites linked to varied activities, but they are long gone. I have been trying one but even the adult rooms seem full of kids, which brought me here, to the chat site part, and although it looked good, it is mainly "guests", here today, someone else tomorrow, and it just seems an overwhelming waste of time. I then found these forums, but again, I am not sure I would get anything from this, other than "revealing my slutty self", or embarrassing myself ?
I grew up on a typical council estate, the youngest of three sisters, no money etc, and the odd one out as my sisters were similar ages. I was shy and didn't really have any friends or experiences. My sisters used to hang out at a local sports centre, where there were various entertainments in the main sports hall, mainly at weekends. The first time they were made to take me with them, there was a wrestling show on. We didn't have any money to get in, so they usually tried to sneak in early and hide in the toilets. When we got there there were a few guys taking the wrestling ring in. They said they would let us in if we carried all the parts in, but they were way to heavy. Then a man came into the car park and parked up in a corner. My sisters asked the ring crew if he was a wrestler, they said yes and we went to ask if he would take us in. He said no, and then one of my sisters said "she'll give you a blow job if you take us all in". I just stood there embarrassed and he said ok. I had a rough idea what it meant, but had never actually thought about it. He opened the car door for me, and drove me to a dark corner of the car park where I learned how to hold a cock and wank and suck it, not that I did much because I choked whenever I tried. We compromised that I would take my panties off and let him touch me while I wanked him, and soon we were both covered in spunk. Turns out he wasn't a wrestler, he was simply a wrestling fan who had driven 100 miles and got there early, but he gave us £20 to buy tickets.
After that my sisters discovered raves, where I wasn't allowed to go, and ecstasy, and one became a druggie and moved to another town, the other became an alcoholic and also moved, both had loads of kids, and we don't keep in touch. Me, I became a groupie slut, so our parents had the full set of kids to be proud of.
I'll write more later perhaps. I've always wanted to try and explain myself to a psychologist or psychiatrist (thank you spelling correction). I asked a GP to refer me once but I think I shocked him, he just sat there in shock when I told him why, and gave me some leaflets. I did find another surprising way to tell people about myself - that was fun, for a while, although I feel humiliated by it all now.
Never feel humiliated, you’ve come to the right place anyway!

It seems a shame in a way that he never drove you home as he promised, but at least you have the knowledge that you have been fucked by him, also the others too, does it really make you feel like a slut, especially as your husband gets to spunk inside you each time you come back and tell him what happened, and the guys who have visited you at home never went away unhappy i expect.
I'm truly looking foraward (as others are too ) to reading about your LUCKY husband, hope you can squeeze it in very soon ( no pun intended )xx

Talking about the guy and going with his friends and not getting a lift home, was just a general example of the things that happen, especially in the early days. Many times things work out, sometimes they don't. Sometimes the times it doesn't go as planned make better memories than the nicer things. I suppose I crave that extreme things will happen, even though I don't want them to. Just another mind-fuck

Wow, your life story just goes on in so many different directions and despite all the struggles you have gone through you are still here, you are very strong women.
Stay strong.
Do what makes you feel happy.

I've been online a bit this week as we have been having a few days at the coast, so I've had some free time. We talked this afternoon and decided that if there was any decent "entertainment" in the area tonight, I would go and make myself available.
Guess what - Nothing ! Not in this town or the next. The next few nights had opportunities, but we are going home in the morning. I think I am actually relieved.

I've been online a bit this week as we have been having a few days at the coast, so I've had some free time. We talked this afternoon and decided that if there was any decent "entertainment" in the area tonight, I would go and make myself available.
Guess what - Nothing ! Not in this town or the next. The next few nights had opportunities, but we are going home in the morning. I think I am actually relieved.
If you are relieved and happy about then good

I'll try and write a bit while I'm on the train home. I think part of the attraction of being groupie is that it makes me feel like a girl. Back to my teens, shy and putting myself at the mercy of much older, very experienced men.
When I was stood outside stage doors, I would occasionally come across my future husband, a year younger than me. He used to come to some shows and collect autographs with two other lads. When they stopped coming, I started to talk to him a bit, he lent me a magazine. I assumed he knew what I was up to, although later he admitted he thought I was just meeting celebs and going for a coffee or drink with them.
A few of the people I went with thought he was my boyfriend, and some chatted with us both. One well known man asked if we were brother and sister, and then said we would make a really cute couple.
We started travelling together on buses or trains to other towns, and I would hang on to his arm as we walked, and I started to tell him things, like a celeb and his brother I had sex with and the brother always wanted anal, and he was too big for me. It was good to have someone to talk to, and it turned out he was a virgin, and neither of us had ever actually had a b/f or g/f.
Anyway, we remained friends, both passed out driving tests around the same time. I bought a car, he had the use of his dad's, so we went to entertainment shows all over the place together. One night he had left his car at my parents house, we got back late and I asked him in for a coffee. I'd had sex with three different men, and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Parents were in bed, and I just put on a little dressing gown and panties. We were soon kissing on the settee, fell on the floor, got naked and I was amazed to see he had a nine inch cock, which equalled the biggest I had experienced, but was so fat and straight. We fucked non stop for over three hours. He came three times, and it was really fun. His family weren't amused when he got home at 3.30am though, and six months shagging later we were married and living together.

Continue later...

Last edited:
So this is how you met your husband, that's so cool, and what with you both being virgins must have made it even better, NOW you have got me imagining you in dressing gown and panties, and with your parents asleep upstairs while you fucked each other senseless, how did you hide the screams from orgasms...

I'll try and write a bit while I'm on the train home. I think part of the attraction of being groupie is that it makes me feel like a girl. Back to my teens, shy and putting myself at the mercy of much older, very experienced men.
When I was stood outside stage doors, I would occasionally come across my future husband, a year younger than me. He used to come to some shows and collect autographs with two other lads. When they stopped coming, I started to talk to him a bit, he lent me a magazine. I assumed he knew what I was up to, although later he admitted he thought I was just meeting celebs and going for a coffee or drink with them.
A few of the people I went with thought he was my boyfriend, and some chatted with us both. One well known man asked if we were brother and sister, and then said we would make a really cute couple.
We started travelling together on buses or trains to other towns, and I would hang on to his arm as we walked, and I started to tell him things, like a celeb and his brother I had sex with and the brother always wanted anal, and he was too big for me. It was good to have someone to talk to, and it turned out he was a virgin, and neither of us had ever actually had a b/f or g/f.
Anyway, we remained friends, both passed out driving tests around the same time. I bought a car, he had the use of his dad's, so we went to entertainment shows all over the place together. One night he had left his car at my parents house, we got back late and I asked him in for a coffee. I'd had sex with three different men, and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Parents were in bed, and I just put on a little dressing gown and panties. We were soon kissing on the settee, fell on the floor, got naked and I was amazed to see he had a nine inch cock, which equalled the biggest I had experienced, but was so fat and straight. We fucked non stop for over three hours. He came three times, and it was really fun. His family weren't amused when he got home at 3.30am though, and six months shagging later we were married and living together.

Continue later...
This is such a lovely and thrilling life story.

So this is how you met your husband, that's so cool, and what with you both being virgins must have made it even better, NOW you have got me imagining you in dressing gown and panties, and with your parents asleep upstairs while you fucked each other senseless, how did you hide the screams from orgasms...
No I wasn't a virgin... Not by a long shot ☺️

Back