My new Dentist

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
It was my first time going to this dentist as my usual one moved out of state when his wife was transferred for her new job, I was just scheduled for a cleaning and check-up so it was no big deal. Being a hot and humid day I just put on my usual skirt and top, I was never one for jeans or shorts. Where it was already in the 90's and so humid I never gave panties or a bra a second thought, which was normal for me and headed out to meet my friends and just hang out until my appointment which was late afternoon.. As it does when your having fun the day flew by and the next thing I knew the alarm on my phone rang to remind me of my appointment so telling my friends I'd catch them later off I went to make my appointment. I had never met this guy but my former dentist recommended him saying he thought I'd like him and was he right. Where my appointment was mid afternoon there was no one waiting so once I checked in one of the office girls brought me right in and got me ready saying the doctor would be right with me as she left. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door and as it opened I was pleasantly surprised at what I saw. He was so cute, about early 50's I'd guess with a nice build and the most amazing blue eyes I ever saw. I have always had a preference/weakness for older guys and as he introduced himself and we talked I could feel my will power fading fast as we talked and he started my exam. He said I didn't have any cavities saying my previous dentist told him but he said while I was there he'd give my teeth a quick cleaning. Just then there was a knock on the door and as it opened I saw it was of the assistants and he told them he was all set as it was just a cleaning and she said ok and left. As he turned to come back to me he seemed to stop for a moment and as we talked the tone of his voice seemed a little different as he seemed to be searching for the words as he spoke. It wasn't until later that I realized why when I noticed my reflection and saw that while I was sitting in the chair my skirt had ridden up slightly. I wasn't much but just enough that my bare pussy was exposed just enough to be seen when he turned to walked back to the side of the chair. I was never one for wearing a bra, and panties were just when winter came around so I didn't really give it much thought but I knew trying to adjust my skirt would just draw attention to it so I didn't bother trying. Just then something happened that I'm still not sure if it an accident or not even though he kept apologizing when it happened. He had grabbed the drill thing and where he didn't need the drill tip that was on it he was just going to change it to the little cleaning brush to clean my teeth. It was something I had seen my older dentist do hundreds of times which just took a few seconds but all I can guess is after what he saw his mind wasn't on that and what happened next was so funny. Normally what would happen is he'd push a little button the drill with releases the bit letting it fall into a container for disposal but as he did it the bit bounced off the rim of the container and landed on me. I couldn't help but laugh which made it slip under the paper bid they put on and into my top which caused him to panic. He quickly told me not to move as it was very sharp and would cut me as he tore away the paper bib hoping it was just under that. This morning where it was so hot I just put on what is more commonly known as a belly shirt. It has a few buttons on it and below them you just tie the lower part under your boobs leaving your belly exposed which is so much cooler. Where it ties at the bottom there was no way the bit was going to slid out the bottom and he knew it saying he was so sorry as he began to unbutton my top. I don't think he was even thinking about what he was doing as he kept on telling me to remain still so I wouldn't get cut as he slowly lifted my top and looked down to see if he could see the drill bit. Honestly I was really happy he didn't as he quickly untied the bottom letting it fall open exposing my bare boobs to his view as he looked and saw the bit resting under where it was tied. With that he quickly grabbed it and placed it into the special container once again saying how sorry and was as he said he didn't see any signs of it cutting me and asked me to fix my top so he could finish. I do have to admit that the whole thing did get me a little aroused as my now hard nipples standing tall showed and I could feel a slight tingle between my legs as I reached up to fix my top. As he waited and watched and waited I tied my top in a way I knew wouldn't stay tied not even re buttoning it as he quickly put a new paper bib on me once again. It didn't take long for him to do the cleaning which didn't help me relax as my nipples stayed hard and even began to hurt begging for attention. To make matters worse the tingling between my legs had also built leaving it soaked and as he was busy with my cleaning I opened my legs just enough to make my skirt slip up even more leaving it now fully exposed to his view. Just as he finished up my top opened up once again and fell to the sides leaving my breasts and now rock hard nipples fully exposed once again. As he removed the bib he just sort of froze there a moment watching as I gasped for each breath and all of a sudden I heard him softly say "Oh My God" as he noticed my soaked pussy now fully exposed to his view. My legs seem to have a mind of their own because as he watched they began to pull up bending at the knees until I could feel the back of my feet touching my bum as my knees fell open wide. It was just a couple of minutes but it was too much for him as he leaned down taking one on my nipples into his mouth as one of his hands slid down my tummy to my open legs. As his fingers slid over my 'happy button' it was too much and I had the most amazing orgasm as his fingers slipped into my pussy. Sadly just as quick his brain kicked back into reality as he lifted his mouth from my nipples and pulled his now soaked fingers from my pussy. Once again he apologized for what happened as he quickly reached into one of the draws grabbing some cloth towels and held them to my pussy as my orgasm finished and using them to dry me off. I had to lay there for a couple moments to recover as he kept apologizing over and over again telling me that it had never happened before as he was happily married. I could see it was really upsetting to him so I just smiled and said I was happy that it did with me then and he looked at me and started to laugh as he said he never would of known if I didn't tell him. We were both laughing like crazy as he helped me up from the chair as I fixed my top and he cleaned my remaining juices from the chair. I was just about to fix my skirt when he stopped me and grabbing some more cloth towels began wiping the juices that had puddle up under my bum off to dry them.
Needless to say he is now my regular dentist after I told him with my job a late appointment would be best, like after his staff left things really heated up during my visits. I now go every month for a cleaning and check up which the cleaning part we usually never get too which is fine with me. Each time I go now is an adventure so there might be more "confessions" to follow if you want...

It was my first time going to this dentist as my usual one moved out of state when his wife was transferred for her new job, I was just scheduled for a cleaning and check-up so it was no big deal. Being a hot and humid day I just put on my usual skirt and top, I was never one for jeans or shorts. Where it was already in the 90's and so humid I never gave panties or a bra a second thought, which was normal for me and headed out to meet my friends and just hang out until my appointment which was late afternoon.. As it does when your having fun the day flew by and the next thing I knew the alarm on my phone rang to remind me of my appointment so telling my friends I'd catch them later off I went to make my appointment. I had never met this guy but my former dentist recommended him saying he thought I'd like him and was he right. Where my appointment was mid afternoon there was no one waiting so once I checked in one of the office girls brought me right in and got me ready saying the doctor would be right with me as she left. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door and as it opened I was pleasantly surprised at what I saw. He was so cute, about early 50's I'd guess with a nice build and the most amazing blue eyes I ever saw. I have always had a preference/weakness for older guys and as he introduced himself and we talked I could feel my will power fading fast as we talked and he started my exam. He said I didn't have any cavities saying my previous dentist told him but he said while I was there he'd give my teeth a quick cleaning. Just then there was a knock on the door and as it opened I saw it was of the assistants and he told them he was all set as it was just a cleaning and she said ok and left. As he turned to come back to me he seemed to stop for a moment and as we talked the tone of his voice seemed a little different as he seemed to be searching for the words as he spoke. It wasn't until later that I realized why when I noticed my reflection and saw that while I was sitting in the chair my skirt had ridden up slightly. I wasn't much but just enough that my bare pussy was exposed just enough to be seen when he turned to walked back to the side of the chair. I was never one for wearing a bra, and panties were just when winter came around so I didn't really give it much thought but I knew trying to adjust my skirt would just draw attention to it so I didn't bother trying. Just then something happened that I'm still not sure if it an accident or not even though he kept apologizing when it happened. He had grabbed the drill thing and where he didn't need the drill tip that was on it he was just going to change it to the little cleaning brush to clean my teeth. It was something I had seen my older dentist do hundreds of times which just took a few seconds but all I can guess is after what he saw his mind wasn't on that and what happened next was so funny. Normally what would happen is he'd push a little button the drill with releases the bit letting it fall into a container for disposal but as he did it the bit bounced off the rim of the container and landed on me. I couldn't help but laugh which made it slip under the paper bid they put on and into my top which caused him to panic. He quickly told me not to move as it was very sharp and would cut me as he tore away the paper bib hoping it was just under that. This morning where it was so hot I just put on what is more commonly known as a belly shirt. It has a few buttons on it and below them you just tie the lower part under your boobs leaving your belly exposed which is so much cooler. Where it ties at the bottom there was no way the bit was going to slid out the bottom and he knew it saying he was so sorry as he began to unbutton my top. I don't think he was even thinking about what he was doing as he kept on telling me to remain still so I wouldn't get cut as he slowly lifted my top and looked down to see if he could see the drill bit. Honestly I was really happy he didn't as he quickly untied the bottom letting it fall open exposing my bare boobs to his view as he looked and saw the bit resting under where it was tied. With that he quickly grabbed it and placed it into the special container once again saying how sorry and was as he said he didn't see any signs of it cutting me and asked me to fix my top so he could finish. I do have to admit that the whole thing did get me a little aroused as my now hard nipples standing tall showed and I could feel a slight tingle between my legs as I reached up to fix my top. As he waited and watched and waited I tied my top in a way I knew wouldn't stay tied not even re buttoning it as he quickly put a new paper bib on me once again. It didn't take long for him to do the cleaning which didn't help me relax as my nipples stayed hard and even began to hurt begging for attention. To make matters worse the tingling between my legs had also built leaving it soaked and as he was busy with my cleaning I opened my legs just enough to make my skirt slip up even more leaving it now fully exposed to his view. Just as he finished up my top opened up once again and fell to the sides leaving my breasts and now rock hard nipples fully exposed once again. As he removed the bib he just sort of froze there a moment watching as I gasped for each breath and all of a sudden I heard him softly say "Oh My God" as he noticed my soaked pussy now fully exposed to his view. My legs seem to have a mind of their own because as he watched they began to pull up bending at the knees until I could feel the back of my feet touching my bum as my knees fell open wide. It was just a couple of minutes but it was too much for him as he leaned down taking one on my nipples into his mouth as one of his hands slid down my tummy to my open legs. As his fingers slid over my 'happy button' it was too much and I had the most amazing orgasm as his fingers slipped into my pussy. Sadly just as quick his brain kicked back into reality as he lifted his mouth from my nipples and pulled his now soaked fingers from my pussy. Once again he apologized for what happened as he quickly reached into one of the draws grabbing some cloth towels and held them to my pussy as my orgasm finished and using them to dry me off. I had to lay there for a couple moments to recover as he kept apologizing over and over again telling me that it had never happened before as he was happily married. I could see it was really upsetting to him so I just smiled and said I was happy that it did with me then and he looked at me and started to laugh as he said he never would of known if I didn't tell him. We were both laughing like crazy as he helped me up from the chair as I fixed my top and he cleaned my remaining juices from the chair. I was just about to fix my skirt when he stopped me and grabbing some more cloth towels began wiping the juices that had puddle up under my bum off to dry them.
Needless to say he is now my regular dentist after I told him with my job a late appointment would be best, like after his staff left things really heated up during my visits. I now go every month for a cleaning and check up which the cleaning part we usually never get too which is fine with me. Each time I go now is an adventure so there might be more "confessions" to follow if you want...
Looking forward to more of your confessions

Let's hope that you can have MANY "check-up's" with him, and you can bet that all of us horny guys want to hear a LOT more of your sexual confessions, DON'T hold anything back, am missing you, Where are you ?

Back