My new-used vehicle I purchased earlier this week

BabyShady

OFC Regular
So of course not everyone knows the whole story of why I needed a new vehicle and I will say that something happened in early March of last year that unfortunately forced my vehicle off the road and then it was my fault after a couple days of not being to be able to start it again and then when I finally was able to attempt to try and start it again it was a chore and then when I finally did I realized of this previous vehicle ( which btw is a 2003 Ford Escape I purchased in 2011) was useless to me and I was in need of a new but used vehicle and I spotted a nice 2007 Honda Fit on Facebook Marketplace that was posted this past Monday,I called Tuesday to request a look at it because there were a lot of people that want to buy it especially for the low price,I went and took a test drive,then I put $200 down that day,and then the next day that Wednesday I officially became the owner of it. I also want to say when I was looking for a used vehicle I didn't want to have to go through a dealership and do payments,especially with my current financial situation so I was looking to pay out right knowing what money I have in my bank account thanks to the Covid-related unemployment. Now unfortunately I can't get it on the road till July 17th because that's my appointment to get to the DMV but I love it and I can't wait to get it on the road!!! Another quick note to add is that this is my third vehicle,the last two being used that I had purchased without a man and u can take that as a good or a bad thing because I don't have a lot of men figures in my life. Oh how I cannot wait to get this baby on the road in 2 weeks. :cool:View attachment 32364

Last edited:
Hey @BabyShady they're called Honda jazz in uk.if you want or need any advice just message me,I used to run car dealerships,supply garages and trained as mechanic when i was 16 so dont be scared to ask if you're not sure about anything x

Ty @Neo7771 For the $2200 I paid for it is in pretty darn good shape and there's only a few scratches on the outside of the vehicle where he put some red duct tape on. He gave it a fresh clean inspection and because there was an error code on a radio he fixed that and the radio is working perfectly,but my only complaint is the display on the radio is not showing up properly so when I get it on the road I'm going to take it to the dealership and see what the issue is like I thought it was a fuse but if it that's what it was it wouldn't work at all so I'm going to see what the next step will be because I would like to be able to read the clock and display when resetting my radio stations,my CDs,my MP3,etc. Imma music freak and u all know that. Lol.

Last edited:
Ty @
13 days waitingtime to finally give your new red love a ride... and then she will always be yours! I would be preparing a new playlist to enjoy the new car to a maximum. Congratulations on your purchase and I wish you'll happily grow old together! :D

Ty @MissMonroe and btw I love your new pic...very cute!!! The radio is awesome and like I said I'm in love with it and I just got to get the display fixed on it so I can read it when I put in CDs or my MP3 and stuff!!! I seriously cannot wait to get this baby on the road!!! :cool:

Ty @Neo7771. For the $2200 I paid for it is in pretty darn good shape and there's only a few scratches on the outside of the vehicle where he put some red duct tape on. He gave it a fresh clean inspection and because there was an error code on a radio he fixed that and the radio is working perfectly,but my only complaint is the display on the radio is not showing up properly so when I get it on the road I'm going to take it to the dealership and see what the issue is like I thought it was a fuse but if it that's what it was it wouldn't work at all so I'm going to see what the next step will be because I would like to be able to read the clock and display when resetting my radio stations,my CDs,my MP3,etc. Imma music freak and u all know that. Lol.
Don't take it to a dealership for anything you'll pay a fortune for anything, do some homework locally and find a good 'old school's mechanic with a good rep and use them,it'll be a third of the price. The radio display may be a fuse but display on standard radios leak,LCD display,so best to find an audio shop and change radio to a cheap 'single din' size radio with a USB.can get them in u for about £50 and shop can fit and supply facia for radio and new plug for connections. Sounds complicated but easy enough.

Hey @BabyShady they're called Honda jazz in uk.if you want or need any advice just message me,I used to run car dealerships,supply garages and trained as mechanic when i was 16 so dont be scared to ask if you're not sure about anything x

Ok @Neo7771...my question is on the driving panel where it says Park,Neutral,Drive on the bottom there is an S...what does that stand for?

Don't take it to a dealership for anything you'll pay a fortune for anything, do some homework locally and find a good 'old school's mechanic with a good rep and use them,it'll be a third of the price. The radio display may be a fuse but display on standard radios leak,LCD display,so best to find an audio shop and change radio to a cheap 'single din' size radio with a USB.can get them in u for about £50 and shop can fit and supply facia for radio and new plug for connections. Sounds complicated but easy enough.

Well @Neo7771 my first original thought was to not take it to a dealership because I knoe they can and would charge an arm and a leg and there is a popular auto place by me that does car audios but then I was told they might be more expensive so I'm not sure what to do but I'm going to have to call it around...

Well @Neo7771 my first original thought was to not take it to a dealership because I knoe they can and would charge an arm and a leg and there is a popular auto place by me that does car audios but then I was told they might be more expensive so I'm not sure what to do but I'm going to have to call it around...
I've screenshot a pic of what you need to have radio changed for your own better one but still cant upload pics here,keeps asking for url.lol. all main dealerships are useless and a RIP off,worked in a few so know.lol.

Ty @
Ty @MissMonroe and btw I love your new pic...very cute!!! The radio is awesome and like I said I'm in love with it and I just got to get the display fixed on it so I can read it when I put in CDs or my MP3 and stuff!!! I seriously cannot wait to get this baby on the road!!! :cool:
I can tell it makes you feel happy, it's making me feel happy too! Thank you for sharing your joy! Also... thank you for your sweet compliment on my pic, you're too kind! I picked my car up last Februari, just before all the covid-shit. She and I are really intimate now; I love her! I'm looking forward to reading how your new red love and you are doing in 13 days!

I can tell it makes you feel happy, it's making me feel happy too! Thank you for sharing your joy! Also... thank you for your sweet compliment on my pic, you're too kind! I picked my car up last Februari, just before all the covid-shit. She and I are really intimate now; I love her! I'm looking forward to reading how your new red love and you are doing in 13 days!
Love your new pic too @MissMonroe but cant comment on your page to say.lol.hope you're well

Ok @Neo7771...my question is on the driving panel where it says Park,Neutral,Drive on the bottom there is an S...what does that stand for?
Sorry just noticed message.if it's what think it is it's a button for 'sport' mode in the gearbox,it just keeps it in a lower gear longer for a little more acceleration and speed.from the pic the uk version is the 1.4 litre si model with lower front and rear bumpers,side skirts and different alloy wheels.sorry if getting boring but wanted to be a car salesman since I was 6 so learnt everything plus.lol. they're good cars in all fairness and shouldn't go wrong much.hope you enjoy.
P.s with regards to the radio if you want to keep standard and display has gone you can pick one up on Ebay for about £15_£20 just take to audio shop and they can change in 30 secs for you,shame I'm not closer could sort out for you easy enough.gotta have your tunes.lol.

Back