My Pussy Needs Attention!

nope i am an anal virgin Who wants to pop my ass cherry? be gentle though its so tight i can barely slip one of my fingers in!
Mmm I'll definately be up to that task although don't think I could contain myself enough to be gentle. Would love to see those fingers in it though

i'd love to fuck your face and stretch your tight ass. I'll be gentle...
Stretch it for me daddy... I want you to cum deep inside my ass... i want to feel it dripping out onto my pussy! Fuck you guys have my panties soaked right now!

Mmm baby I'll fill that pussy up like I just did for my wife
I would love to sit on your face while your wife fucks you! watching her bounce up and down on your cock, then she can sit on my face while you pound me... fuck me daddy, your wife taste so good!

I would love to sit on your face while your wife fucks you! watching her bounce up and down on your cock, then she can sit on my face while you pound me... fuck me daddy, your wife taste so good!
Mmm baby I'd love to fuck both of you together. You're pussys would be so good to eat out and you'll get to clean each other's out after.

OMG yes I love a big hard cock cumming for me! Makes me so wet and horny! I need it inside of me now! Give it to me daddy! Fuck my pussy hard!View attachment 27528
OMG yes I love a big hard cock cumming for me! Makes me so wet and horny! I need it inside of me now! Give it to me daddy! Fuck my pussy hard!View attachment 27528
I would bury my cock so deep inside you, and pull out at the very moment I cum, so you get cum dribbling inside of you, and then spayed all over that sweet pussy of yours.

Attachments

• 20200129_172647_compress3.jpg
    20200129_172647_compress3.jpg
    842.5 KB · Views: 2
I love pussy tributes, Cock Tributes and Cum tributes... I need a nasty girl to have fun, eat her wet pussy, and rub our clits together or a big throbbing cock to jump on!
Shh.. my gf doesn't know im here ;)
View attachment 27492 View attachment 27495 View attachment 27493 View attachment 27494 View attachment 27496
U look so hot n CHUBBY...that's what boys want...fuck a hot chubby girl like u with those bubble butts....love ur tittis ....fan of u...love to play along with u baby...

Omg both your ass and pussy look so damn tight, I would have to be careful ... or would I, incase I slid into either of those holes, I could easily take your ass virginity, and watch as you squat and let me cum drip back out and over both of your lovely tight holes.

Attachments

• 20200113_162253_compress58.jpg
    20200113_162253_compress58.jpg
    837.4 KB · Views: 1
Damn baby . I wanna just kiss all over you. Lick them nipples. Twirling my tongue around them beautiful peaks before sucking them into my mouth. Nibbling on them as I grip your waist and pull u in close. My hand goes down rubbing your ass. Squeezes. Spanks it. Then reaches around and rubs that little slit. Teasing it up and down slowly. Thumbing your clit. Getting your nerves and pussy all excited for me. I slide my pussy up against yours. Rubbing slowly. Kissing and biting your neck and jaw. If you want to know more baby girl message me.

Back