My regular dream...

N

nby323

It all starts with me lying in bed asleep. My hands tucked under the pillow keeping warm. A noise startles me from my slumber. Rolling over and tilting my head forwards I can see a shadow hovering at the end of my bed. It suddenly disappears under the bed only to pop up next to me on the other side. Only it's not the same shadow, I can see that its a different shape with a different cloak on, that's falling in a completely different way. Then like the first one it disappears underneath the bed. At this stage I'm starting to rub my eyes and try to believe if what I've seen is really what i think it is. Now to give you a picture of what the shadows look like. They kind of look like those black coat demon horse riders in the first Lord of the Rings movie. The Nazgul. And this is where the dream starts to freak me out. Three or Four of them fly out from underneath my bed. They start circling above me like vultures above a carcass. They swoop down and pass through my body. Screaming in a language that only they would understand. As they fly through me I start feeling colder and colder. My eyes are shut so tight yet i still feel the need to cover them with my trembling hands. As quickly as the synchronized swooping started, it stops. I start to take my hands away slowly, at the same time just cracking my eyelids to see if its all over. But its not. What i see blows my mind. Above me they hover all four of them. Staring down at me, faceless at first. Then the faces appear. But they are constantly changing, so quick that it's hard to see whose faces they are. Rubbing my eyes to see if that might help. And as if they understood what i was doing their face swapping slows down. I see them now. Face after face. Friend after friend. Family member after family member. Staring now with my eyes about to dislodge from their sockets. They lift me up briefly and then in unison they start to swoop together at me. Faces still like a school slideshow. My body stiff. My heart slowing then rapidly increasing like a drum roll. Down they come after their prey. Like a deer in the headlights I'm stuck motionless awaiting my fate. They inch closer closer with short paced breathe I take. Until they are almost at me. It's coming. They're coming. I can feel the air getting colder as they descend upon me. Then as they get within an inch of me, I wake up.

This is caused by a stage of sleep, I forget it's name. In bio hacking Kava tea or melanin was the fix I forget. I will do some digging for you comrade.

My bad it was over flow state in sleeping. But flow state does cause part of it.

I've got nothing. Damn, Jay! That sounds like a horrible dream.

we didnt get screwed, we were the practice team for them. they were running drills against us

I think you forgot to get a hug from me, that's why you had a nightmare :D
REM sleep is where you dream, fyi

Nb can i go on record as stating that i categorically do not like her.

You clearly can do better and i do not know what you see in her. Apart from her nipples obviously.

now now, goofball be nice. we would say the same had it been the welsh that got horribly thumped. shall we just move on from that game.

and you do have lovely nipples ;)

now now, goofball be nice. we would say the same had it been the welsh that got horribly thumped. shall we just move on from that game.

and you do have lovely nipples ;)

Actually i am sure we would just say "oh look Wales got thumped again"

Back