My sisters fiance

Sophie_hat

My confession is I have a thing for my sister’s fiancé. He is a perfect gentlemen and the exact type of guy that I normally go for.

A couple of days ago I heard them having sex, well I say I heard them. My sister is silent in bed so I could only hear him.

Our rooms are opposite each other and they didn’t know I was in there and they didn’t close the door when they started. I opened my door to find her door open and her blindfolded and tied to the bed. He was on top of her fucking her and I watched him from my room and started rubbing my pussy as he fucked her wishing it was me.

There was a brief moment where I am sure he looked my way but he didn’t stare at me so am not sure but I instantly came and shut my door before slowly falling to the floor having an orgasm.

I really want to know if he saw me but don’t want to ask “did you see me masterbating watching you fuck my sister?”

I think you should ask him (I know, way easier said than done) but the answer might surprise you! And at least you'd know.

I think you should set up a kind of trap when you know just him is in the house and start masturbating making noises draw him to you see if he watched and see if he strokes his cock over you

I think you should wait until he's on his own without your sister and ask him straight out, you MIGHT be pleasantly surprised, of course he saw you rubbing yourself but didn't want to lose the rhythm fucking your sister... Here's hoping that it's YOUR turn next.......

Back