My tight asshole

This photo has made me feel like a right little whore.

I'm taking it down on Monday so you've got until this weekend to tribute my tight arsehole and then it's gone forever.

Tits and tongue only from now on #whoreregret :(

First, I want to shove my tongue in your asshole while I finger your pussy, getting you all excited…I won’t let you orgasm though…we will do this exercise over the course of days, each time I stretch your asshole a little more…my tongue…one finger…two fingers…fingering your ass while eating your pussy…but I still won’t let you cum…only when I think your asshole is properly prepared for my cock will I at last push the fat head inside…gripping those hips…tugging your hair…after being denied orgasms for so long, you will want to push your body onto daddy’s cock just so you can at last achieve release…fucking you ass faster, I reach down and start rubbing your clit…how quickly will you cum? Before or after you feel daddy’s cum pulsing into your quivering tight asshole?

Attachments

• Cock.jpg
    Cock.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Cum1.JPG
    Cum1.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Cum2.jpg
    Cum2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 32

I'm taking it down on Monday so you've got until this weekend to tribute my tight arsehole and then it's gone forever.

Shame ,you should be proud of your ass and pussy,both beautiful x

That`s a cute ass with a sweet little hole. Wanna lick and finger it and make it ready for my cock......and your pussy looks very hot too.

Dont beat yourself up about it just be who you want to be and be proud..x;):D

First, I want to shove my tongue in your asshole while I finger your pussy, getting you all excited…I won’t let you orgasm though…we will do this exercise over the course of days, each time I stretch your asshole a little more…my tongue…one finger…two fingers…fingering your ass while eating your pussy…but I still won’t let you cum…only when I think your asshole is properly prepared for my cock will I at last push the fat head inside…gripping those hips…tugging your hair…after being denied orgasms for so long, you will want to push your body onto daddy’s cock just so you can at last achieve release…fucking you ass faster, I reach down and start rubbing your clit…how quickly will you cum? Before or after you feel daddy’s cum pulsing into your quivering tight asshole?
It's official I have reached true cum loving whore status. Oh my x

I've even been looking at guys in real life thinking all kinds of things... Not even nice looking guys. Yesterday it was a random dog walker man outside my house.

Maybe I should stop posting here for a while ;)

Thanks for the tribute photo though, I wonder what you do with those printouts once you have ruined them? Maybe your wife will find them accidentally in the bin and get crazy x

Stop posting? Oh sweetie... daddy is only just getting started with you...and you know deep down your cum-lovin’ whore heart loves every drop...

Tried just the tip of my small dildo in my ass in the bath earlier. Took some doing but it got in there :oops:

Don't think I'm gonna be an anal expert though. Mouth and pussy only ;)

Patience...practice...and lube! Daddy will make an anal slut out of you yet! In the meantime, let's put that mouth and pussy to good use...

Patience...practice...and lube! Daddy will make an anal slut out of you yet! In the meantime, let's put that mouth and pussy to good use...
You must be an optimist ;) it's still a bit tender and my dildo head is tiny **tears**

Back