My wife cheats so i am here

Hiya beautiful people. I am in a failing marriage in which my wife cheats and is only with me for my money so i thought i would spice up my own life a little bit or alot maybe. I am very new to all of this but would love to chat and share pictures with people. Look forward to hearing and seeing you.
Lots of Love
Brad.

Hiya beautiful people. I am in a failing marriage in which my wife cheats and is only with me for my money so i thought i would spice up my own life a little bit or alot maybe. I am very new to all of this but would love to chat and share pictures with people. Look forward to hearing and seeing you.
Lots of Love
Brad.
What are u looking to try

Lots of Love
Brad.
Brad pm me please. I’m here seeking company and conversation foreplay in a digital manner. I’m brand new here - new to ALL of “this”.
Here’s hoping,
WarriorPrincess (you may call me princess)

Lots of Love
Brad.
Dude just leave her, i know what its like fir a girl to cheat and stat for money, so listen when i say, just leave

Brad pm me please. I’m here seeking company and conversation foreplay in a digital manner. I’m brand new here - new to ALL of “this”.
Here’s hoping,
WarriorPrincess (you may call me princess)
WarriorPrincess hello gorgeous do you want to chat ? x

Back