Should I get my tits pierced?

• Do it!

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Not my thing.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Perfect the way I am.

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters
I want to know guys thoughts on pierced tits. Should I get mine done. Do you like the look/feel of this kind of thing? Would it turn you on more if I did?
What you need is a real big cock in your mouth and pussy. Your body is perfect baby your slim hot young and you got a tight pussy your the perfect girlfriend i would want to fuck and keep you happy. And nice lingerie too.

I want to know guys thoughts on pierced tits. Should I get mine done. Do you like the look/feel of this kind of thing? Would it turn you on more if I did?
Also thanks for following me sounds like someone might have a crush on me and a personal admirer :).

Very nice, as for the pierced nipple or nipples, definitely get it done, had mine done and never regretted it. You love the sensation.

it depends, pierced nipples are a bit of a turn on , and fun to flick my tongue over and around them while ur tits in my mouth, some times end up biting a bit hard though, so i'd say just get one nipple done and leave the other natural, that way u get the best of both

I have mine done. Since 1988. Personally I think it's sexy, and your absolutely gorgeous, so in my opinion, yes do it.
Now I'm thinking about how you'll look....damn

Back