*~New BBW~*

AirinTheBBW

Hi there! My name is Airin, I'm 29 years old, BBW, and I'm looking forward to having some fun on this site. I prefer men or women between the ages of 18 and 39 (may be willing to go older in some circumstances, but never younger). Anyway, sexually speaking I like a lot of different things and am always open to trying new things. I am not looking for a relationship, just some fun and maybe some companionship.

Hi there! My name is Airin, I'm 29 years old, BBW, and I'm looking forward to having some fun on this site. I prefer men or women between the ages of 18 and 39 (may be willing to go older in some circumstances, but never younger). Anyway, sexually speaking I like a lot of different things and am always open to trying new things. I am not looking for a relationship, just some fun and maybe some companionship.
Im down hmu 239 219 5912

Im interested in the same thing you are airin im 20 looking for experience lady i have had my fair share but i wanna learn more

Welcomes

Well howdy there and so glad you could make it....that's a beautiful eye by the way!!

Howdy Airin from this old Texas gent
I hope you can find the fun you seek.from this site. Though I don't fit in your age guidelines I will be hitting on you. I love BBW women and would enjoy some dirty sex chat with you and definitely some pictures.

Hey Beautiful, just saw your thread, so glad we are friends, see you soon xxx

Last edited:
Hi Airin. Welcome. Message me whenever you like. I here for the same thing luv.

Back