New here trying to get the hang of using the site

Blondey93

I am an attractive 28 yr old blonde, with kids and a live in boyfriend. But things have gotten pretty rocky for a minute now and when I found his profiles on local fuck sites and after him admitting to making those while we were together and after he put a ring on my finger, I decided I'd have some exploring of my own. I am looking to chat with both males and females. I am bisexuality but most of my experience with females has been in 3somes. I recently been dabbling in dom/sub type play. I like to be a sub at times I've even wore a collar and a leash before. But I really liked being tied up and told what to do, but only in the bedroom and with repsect im not into that degrading shit.

I am an attractive 28 yr old blonde, with kids and a live in boyfriend. But things have gotten pretty rocky for a minute now and when I found his profiles on local fuck sites and after him admitting to making those while we were together and after he put a ring on my finger, I decided I'd have some exploring of my own. I am looking to chat with both males and females. I am bisexuality but most of my experience with females has been in 3somes. I recently been dabbling in dom/sub type play. I like to be a sub at times I've even wore a collar and a leash before. But I really liked being tied up and told what to do, but only in the bedroom and with repsect im not into that degrading shit.
Welcome to the site... Enjoy your time... Good luck

Welcome I love what you wrote really turns me on

Back