New here

JadeWyld

OFC Regular
Hello I am married. But my Hubby is away from home working in a camp employment. 3weeks at work, and 1week at home.
Won't be on much but I get lined at times.
Like to chat with someone maybe 35 and up. I love attention.
It started when my hubby was away and I was in a city transit bus, and as I was sitting there there was a older guy had his eyes glued to my legs as I had short skirt on. For some reason my legs started to shake, and I was getting excided from the eyes on me. So as for some reason my legs started to parted, and ket old guy have a view. And next thing a excitement came between my legs and I can feel wetness in my panties start to drip down to my butt hole. I never had a rush or cum like that before. So lately I been so curious about an older male, to share his attention towards me.
I'll chat with anyone about experience and hope someone is close to me in Canada and maybe catch dome coffee. I'm off to work now happy Friday April 12th everyone. Have great weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_20240412_045733~2.jpg
    IMG_20240412_045733~2.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20240412_055056.jpg
    IMG_20240412_055056.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20240412_055048.jpg
    IMG_20240412_055048.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20240412_055106.jpg
    IMG_20240412_055106.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20240412_055102.jpg
    IMG_20240412_055102.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 56
Hello I am married. But my Hubby is away from home working in a camp employment. 3weeks at work, and 1week at home.
It started when my hubby was away and I was in a city transit bus, and as I was sitting there there was a older guy had his eyes glued to my legs as I had short skirt on. For some reason my legs started to shake, and I was getting excided from the eyes on me. So as for some reason my legs started to parted, and ket old guy have a view. And next thing a excitement came between my legs and I can feel wetness in my panties start to drip down to my butt hole. I never had a rush or cum like that before. So lately I been so curious about an older male, to share his attention towards me.
I'll chat with anyone about experience and hope someone is close to me in Canada and maybe catch dome coffee. I'm off to work now happy Friday April 12th everyone. Have great weekend.
Oh my God, I'd love to spend some time with you online! My wife still works and is out of the house a lot. I don't get much attention from her so am always looking for other (online) "outlets" to stir my emotions. I love your photos! Watch for me here and let's see what kind of fun we can have!

Attachments

• 2e944765-a437-40ad-81ae-ce4eb09bc706.jpg
    2e944765-a437-40ad-81ae-ce4eb09bc706.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 4
A very alluring, lovely lady, and a red head...welcome, and hope to see more of you here. Up for RP with an older man, who has a lively imagination?

Oh my God, I'd love to spend some time with you online! My wife still works and is out of the house a lot. I don't get much attention from her so am always looking for other (online) "outlets" to stir my emotions. I love your photos! Watch for me here and let's see what kind of fun we can have!
Omy will do thank you so much

Gorgeous ! I'd love to chat sometime .. fellow Canuck, haha

I would love to ruin you gorgeous xx

Back