Shyfox

OFC Regular
Had a date last night with a man who talked a lot of shit about how he was going to fuck me
He failed.....miserablely
But I looked good last nignt

Attachments

• 20200220_162215.jpg
    20200220_162215.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
  • 20200220_162256.jpg
    20200220_162256.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
P.s
Fucked my ex too. The one who wont eat pussy. He came before he could get it in. It's been a rough week
Hope you get a good session soon. That pussy looks like it would milk a cock and balls in 5 seconds flat.

You need someone who has not only the dick that you need but also one who has the stamina, the techniques, and imagination to fuck you every kind of way to next sunday.

P.s
Fucked my ex too. The one who wont eat pussy. He came before he could get it in. It's been a rough week
I love to eat pussy. I can just feel the juices running down my face when you cum all over it. Mmmmm. Damn that would be so sweet.

Had a date last night with a man who talked a lot of shit about how he was going to fuck me
How does that happen well more action then I'm getting at least he said he was going too lol

You looked amazing and he must have problems if he couldn't follow through with his promise especially when you look good enough to eat

Back