New room suggestions

I feel that this site and some of the longer standing patrons would like if a member's only room could be put into effect. Something that is always there unlike a personally made room, and gives members a place to go hide out if you do not wish to deal with the masses.

I feel that this site and some of the longer standing patrons would like if a member's only room could be put into effect. Something that is always there unlike a personally made room, and gives members a place to go hide out if you do not wish to deal with the masses.
I'd back that idea. I know some guests are ok and a laugh. But sometimes it can be a bit too much having people asking and announcing their wants when members want to just mellow and chat.

Oh it's funny that as I do remember someone else suggesting something similar....I wonder who

Surely it will be beneficial for all to have dialogue with those who run the place of what users want, rather than being dismissed as nonsense.
Being a user for many years I can understand the need for numbers and guests bolster that need, but not contribute to the quality of the site. Yes there are few that eventually sign up but too few.
There are to many faults with the site for it to improve so surely it is time to have dialogue with us to help improve, because there is far to much onus on guests/numbers than quality of the site.

I'm not sure on the practicality of it, or how it could be monitored/moderated. But there are a few people here who may benefit from a kind of group therapy room. I've found it easier to open up and talk about my depression here online than I ever have in front of a therapist or in front of people in general.

IMO I think it would be beneficial to all that the Guests be allowed to see how the site works but not be allowed to post anything until they become members . That would remove much of the spam and offensive simpletons .

A members only room that guests can read but not participate in sounds like the way forward. The reasoning behind letting them see is simply because I think most members would use this room most of the time, and the guests being able to see but not engage would help keep new member levels up.

It's funny how people use this forum to post suggestions yet no one from the owner to admin care to reply to these suggestions.
I personally hang out in the lesbian room yet more and more guys have learnt to enter that room as a guest or crossdresser/trans/couples. I have nothing against anyone's sexuality, but lesbian means "female looking for female " not a guy in a dress, not a couple and certainly not a horny Indian. You don't see us the wandering into the gay room"gay men only"...what would happen if us girls decided to come in as guests and invade the gay room?....surely improvements have to be made.
They say they haven't the money nor resources to make a LGBT room, yet other more populated sites Cozzman owns/run have those rooms.
Top and bottom of it they don't really give a shit about this site because of the low numbers it generates....Numbers numbers and more numbers in anyway possible and guest bolster those numbers so they say "fuck you we ain't bothered"

Last edited:
A members only room that guests can read but not participate in sounds like the way forward. The reasoning behind letting them see is simply because I think most members would use this room most of the time, and the guests being able to see but not engage would help keep new member levels up.

I have put the suggestion to administration. Even if we can get a room where guests can only observe, not participate, it will be something. Let’s see what happens.

Filters would need to be put in place....

Back