New to this

Cinthia

I’m 32 and I can’t seem to ever shake off the thought of being with a women. I get super wet thinking about going down on a girl. I’ve never done it. I’m married with kids would need to be super discrete. I would love to explore more.

I’m 32 and I can’t seem to ever shake off the thought of being with a women. I get super wet thinking about going down on a girl. I’ve never done it. I’m married with kids would need to be super discrete. I would love to explore more.
Can I help u?

I’m in San Diego. Married with kids too. Ever tried telling your husband u want to bring another female in the room? Sounds like every guys dream lol

It's the best feeling ever and I am very interested in finding out if we click and possibly chat about anything you would like to do

Back