New Unrest

hemihead

OFC Regular
FREEWAYS BLOCKED - BREAKING OAKLAND AND LOS ANGELES UNREST HAPPENING NOW!! That is all .

The country is broken and still everyone stick to their positions instead of admitting it. The pendulum went to far left on social issues for 8 years and now is going too far right. As long as there will be finger pointing and them versus us, this will just get worse...
It is time for all American to remember who they are and why (not just citing passages of the Constitution or the Founding Fathers without any historical understanding behind) and they must rejoice to rebuild an united country (but who am I to say that, I'm not an American and not even a citizen)...
Them versus us leads nowhere. Only an idiot would believe that a single political party has answers for all the problems...

The country is broken and still everyone stick to their positions instead of admitting it. The pendulum went to far left on social issues for 8 years and now is going too far right. As long as there will be finger pointing and them versus us, this will just get worse...
It is time for all American to remember who they are and why (not just citing passages of the Constitution or the Founding Fathers without any historical understanding behind) and they must rejoice to rebuild an united country (but who am I to say that, I'm not an American and not even a citizen)...
Them versus us leads nowhere. Only an idiot would believe that a single political party has answers for all the problems...
Well said . I lean more Right but I am actually a Constitutionalist . But like everything in life , there must be a balance . Too much of any one thing will kill you .

Well said . I lean more Right but I am actually a Constitutionalist . But like everything in life , there must be a balance . Too much of any one thing will kill you .
Although I cannot vote in this country, I consider myself a conservative when it comes to economy, security and immigration, and "liberal" when it comes to healthcare and education. I believe that healthcare and education should be free services from the federal government as it is an investment in the future assets on the country (if employees are the best assets of a business, citizen should be the best assets of a country).
However, I strongly believe people should stand and care for themselves and not rely on other people to do it for them (although we must provide for the unfortunate as shit happens, but not for free, in exchange of basic services for the State or country).

But letting Government run or control anything has been well documented to always be disasters of epic proportions . With all the corruption and graft , it cost the taxpayers 10 times as much and poor quality service with no one ever held responsible .

But letting Government run or control anything has been well documented to always be disasters of epic proportions . With all the corruption and graft , it cost the taxpayers 10 times as much and poor quality service with no one ever held responsible .
I know. That is why "the swamp must be drained" for real.
I believe one 7 year term for Congress could possibly change that.
The dream of the Founding Fathers has long gone

The swamp being drained is part of the silent battle going on right now . And I think there should be age limits on Judges . So many are older than dirt and out of touch . But Term Limits will never come because Congress will never vote to curtail their Gravy Train ride . The only option is an Article 5 Convention of the States to change DC and install Term Limits . An Article 5 would return much of the power back to the citizens . Our forefathers were surprising brillant and could foretell much of the problems and gave us escape hatches .

The swamp being drained is part of the silent battle going on right now . And I think there should be age limits on Judges . So many are older than dirt and out of touch . But Term Limits will never come because Congress will never vote to curtail their Gravy Train ride . The only option is an Article 5 Convention of the States to change DC and install Term Limits . An Article 5 would return much of the power back to the citizens . Our forefathers were surprising brillant and could foretell much of the problems and gave us escape hatches .
Agree. They will not want to cut the branch they are sitting on. But it is up to the people too to do their part, more citizen should run that are not long time part of a party. Look at France, the majority party is full of people that have not been in politics before.
The Supreme court is a joke today anyway. A judge should not be from right or left, conservative or liberal, a judge should just follow the law. Not interpret it, follow it.
The brilliance of the Founding Fathers was on display on this last election were the Electoral College filled its role, even though it was designed from the start.

Back