Nice Guys

hemihead

OFC Regular
What I have been taught here and on LS is the following : Never trust anyone . NOBODY is who they say they are . If they say they are a friend , sooner or later they will some how , some way stab you in the back . One minute they chat nice to your face and the next , they are creating drama behind your back in whispers or PMs . Another thing , NOBODY is who they say they are . Women posing as men to scam on women , Men posing as woman to scam on Lesbians , and just about every conceivable combination you can think of . Nice guys are fucking the lowest form of life here . If you are nice , you will get walked on by every woman here . Oh sure they say they want the nice guy , but the ones that say that are mostly the ones coupled up . That is their " bail out " . It also goes like this " You are so nice . If I wasn't with Mr. X I would ... " It's all Bullshit . Even if they become single again , they are instantly after the next biggest Fucktard in the room . My advice is to be the biggest rudest dickhead you can . Post massive numbers of you Cock in the room everyday . Treat everyone like shit .
Your success odds here will increase . Oh and last , if you do hook up , if "she " won't go on cam or voice , dump the bitch , she is fake . Don't like what I wrote ? To bad . Should've read it . That is all .

Back