Nice to get this off my chest

Charlton26fuk

So here is my deepest darkest secret.
By day I am a happily married professional, ultimate good girl. However, behind closed doors my husband and I have a very open marriage due to him having a very low sex drive. He allows me to play out all of my sexual desires with strangers, and indulges my bi-curious nature. My family would be horrified if they knew.

By day I am a happily married professional, ultimate good girl. However, behind closed doors my husband and I have a very open marriage due to him having a very low sex drive. He allows me to play out all of my sexual desires with strangers, and indulges my bi-curious nature. My family would be horrified if they knew.
I think it's great that you weren't ashamed to share your secret on here. Never be ashamed of anything

Theres nothing wrong with that. Its a beautiful thing that he allpws you to still enjoy your sexuality.

That is amazing..your lucky

Fair play to you and your husband. Nothing wrong with it in my view ;)

Hey Charlton, oh I love your confession, sounds like so much fun, thank you for sharing xx

Like Big Black cock babygirl? ; )

We all have secrets. We all have needs and desires. It's great hubby allows you to fulfill your needs

That's great for you. Do you like to roll play??

Hi u near Manchester 29 year old male I just love having pussy rubbed all over my face

That's great he allows you to do that. Does he participate at all or watch? I would be a full on freak if my family wouldn't find out! I'd have to go out of town for fuck nasty!

Back