No idea what Im doing here but hopefully I'll soon find out! Awkward newbie note DONE Over and meowt

I feel like the new grrrl at school who doesn't know which table to sit with at lunch time lol I'm not sure how this place works yet but I'm keen to explore more. I say what I think so I will be checkin around and keeping whatever I add very REAL cause thats MY feel
Oh yeah ~
My name is ♡Kitty♡ I have a pussy and Like a good clean nice sized cock that knows how to get dirty I LOVE to bang and be banged in return, talking filthy dirty, write naughty flavoured rhymes when Im thirsty i wanna meet new and interesting wild ones who can't be tamed and find even more open, fun, original and honest peeps to vibe with. I'm not here to find love or a partner - cause Im doing the free as a bird/crazy cat bitch gig riding my high flying CATASUS!
I think Ive said enough ... ciao and meow 4 now :)

Last edited:
I feel like the new grrrl at school who doesn't know which table to sit with at lunch time lol I'm not sure how this place works yet but I'm keen to explore more. I say what I think so I will be checkin around and keeping whatever I add very REAL cause thats MY feel
Oh yeah ~
My name is ♡Kitty♡ I have a pussy and Like a good clean nice sized cock that knows how to get dirty I LOVE to bang and be banged in return, talking filthy dirty, write naughty flavoured rhymes when Im thirsty i wanna meet new and interesting wild ones who can't be tamed and find even more open, fun, original and honest peeps to vibe with. I'm not here to find love or a partner - cause Im doing the free as a bird/crazy cat bitch gig riding my high flying CATASUS!
I think Ive said enough ... ciao and meow 4 now :)
id love to chat with you. hmu

Back