Noob just saying Hi

MilfNCookies

Hello to all I’m 27 single mom to a kickass little boy who just lost his two from teeth
I am spontaneous, open minded switch a little reserved mostly random and a bit wild. I have A dark sense of humor and my mouth is very much uncensored. I enjoy rambling, hitting the dunes, meeting new people, shooting, tai chi and being $poiled if you know what I mean. I could literally go on anywho add my kik if your looking to have a friend to chat with or spoil me Sweetaschocolate69

Hello to all I’m 27 single mom to a kickass little boy who just lost his two from teeth
I am spontaneous, open minded switch a little reserved mostly random and a bit wild. I have A dark sense of humor and my mouth is very much uncensored. I enjoy rambling, hitting the dunes, meeting new people, shooting, tai chi and being $poiled if you know what I mean. I could literally go on anywho add my kik if your looking to have a friend to chat with or spoil me Sweetaschocolate69
Wats up how you doin and a single mom huh that's wats up

the perfect combination, milf and cookies

I hope you like this place have a great stance.

want to chat?

Hello sweetie, I would love to chat with you a lot. Just send you a message on Kik BTW. Your cookies must be damn good

Would love to chat add me prawn_22

Back