Not Over

M

MrMan4You

Moved on but cannot tell a lie that I am over her. Somethings will never happen, not always bad.

I think one can move on, while still having love for someone. No matter what ends up happening with my marriage, I will forever love my husband.

So true Renee. Pushed my 1st love away because I was to young and not confident enough, not ready to commit and things happened that I lost her fore ever. The feeling I felt when I 1st seen her continues in heart and mind when I think of her .
I was fortunate to find another that brought those feelings again and had a long term relationship before flaming out after more than a decade.
Finding love once if a blessing, any more and it,s like winning the love lotto twice, lol.
What a beautiful face Renee

Travis

Travis, do you truly feel that finding love more than once is like winning the lottery? I know that I'll never love anyone the same as my husband, he's truly my soulmate. However, I believe we are capable of making connections and falling in love with others in different ways. All wonderful and special!

Comparing finding love to the lottery was more the odds of us finding our soul mates. My first love will always be my soul mate, if I would not of went to another province I may not The feelings are obvious to me ,to the point I do not question it. Like you and yr husband Renee.
A lottery was a poor choice to use.

Back