Not quite human, Part 4 (non-explicit story)

Sandrock

ViXxXeN's Sugar Dumplin'
Staff member
OFC Regular
William screamed in effort as he brought his hands together, gathering energy between them until a ball of swirling light appeared. With another scream, this one full of anger, William thrust his hands towards the vampire, a wild beam of light and energy striking the beast head on, slamming it back into the wall and pinning it there, cracks slowly radiating from the point of impact as the vampire was slowly being pushed into the wall.

Then, as suddenly as it has begun, the light disappeared and the darkness took over the alley way again. The Vampire fell to the alley floor and lay there momentary, its clothes and body smoking before it struggled to its feet, leaning heavily against wall, eyes wide with shock, the front of its shirt burned thru in places and smoking. After a minute of wildly pondering what the hell just happened, the Vampire snapped back to reality and its eyes focused on the figure across the alleyway.

The figure across the alleyway seemed barely able to stand himself, doubled over, hands on his knees, gasping for breath and energy. William’s entire body screamed at him from the extreme stress he had put on it, much more than he ever had before. William considered himself lucky, he had started to feel the attack start to spiral out of his control about the same time his energy had failed. The senior in high school wearily picked his head up and saw the vampire was damaged, but unfortunately, very much alive. Well, that was my last ace, got nothing left now, William thought as the smoking vampire pushed itself off the wall and started slowly for him.

“You…you…son of a fucking bitch!!” screamed the Vampire hoarsely, “No one has ever fucking hurt me! Much less made me think I was going to die!!!”. William managed a smirk at that, and a weak chuckles, “You are already dead dumbass”. This just made the vampire hiss in anger as it stood in front of its opponent “I am going to break EVERY FUCKING BONE IN YOUR BODY!!” and to add the final exclamation point, the vampire connected its fist to boy’s face as hard as it could, opening a new wound and hurdling the boy’s body against the dead end wall, next to Christina, who took the opportunity to scream again, this time in horror of watching her friend get beat, knowing after he was done, she would die next.

Eric and vampire hissed in anger and started towards the tough little bastard, its mind whirling with thoughts of how it would make good on its threat.

And oh, would it make good on it.

The vampire stood over William and reached down, grasping his wild hair and for the first time since its near death, allowed itself to grin, “Oh, I cannot wait to tell the others about this night! In fact, after I break your face in, I think I will take your friend back to my place, and pass her around, kinda like you human’s do with your whores”. The vampire laughed, a rather loud and lively laugh, “I guess that makes her my…”. His boast ended in soft moan as William had taken the opportunity to swoop up the discarded piece of wood, which had already met the vampires face, and now was saying hello to the vampire’s heart, by the simple action of pushing it thru the beast’s chest.

As the ex-hunter fell to its knees, William leaned in and whispered “You talk too much”, and with a soft puff, the vampire turned to ash and fell into a messy pile on the alley floor, which the next breeze would separate into nothing.

William Grayson slowly, and painfully, gets to his feet and stretches his limbs out, making sure they are all intact, and then turns to the still wide eyed Christian and offers up the best smile he can with a split lip and several blood smears “Well, not something you see every day, is it? Are you alright?”. All Christina does is nod, her mind still attempting to grasp what the hell had just happened. “Wha….what are you William?”. William sighed and looked down at the pile of ash which is already disappearing in the very early morning breeze.

“Like he said, not quite human.”

Back