Not really a blog take two...

I don't mean to be too restrictive. I should say that I prefer comments from humans but I don't want to close the door on goldfish or other life forms that need a platform to express their views. However, I do ask that space aliens please I.D. yourself so that we all know where you are coming from.

I don't mean to be too restrictive. I should say that I prefer comments from humans but I don't want to close the door on goldfish or other life forms that need a platform to express their views. However, I do ask that space aliens please I.D. yourself so that we all know where you are coming from.
Those space aliens can be, at times, quite the tricksters...Now for the other life forms... I cannot speak for those at this time..:eek::eek::eek:

The more I think about it the more I realize that learning about the sexual role play habits of E.T. would be helpful in proving to the universe that not all Earth People are Xenophobic.o_O:eek:

Oh my, those long fingers could be quite the experience too...;););) I ponder what else might be exceptional... Alien abduction??? Might be delightful after all... Obe Waun where are you??? After almost a litre of vodka, does one really care after all???

You guys are killing me. I go to all the work of posting a blog that is intended to be a joke and you start laughing? Where is your sensibility? You don't seem woke to me. I am calling a social worker to have you arrested.

(Note: The above is not micro aggression. It too is intended as humor. )

Put me into bondage Mistress as I have gone off the deep end...I'm fried right now so sensibility is merely a vapour for me at present...:p:p:p

If you've read "The Three Body Problem" by Cixin Liu, you know the solution to invading aliens is just to tell them before they arrive, that we know where you live, and then tell the entire universe. Watch them turn tail and run like rabbits!

Also, remember, it's not the size of your light saber that matters, its the way you use it, and for how long!

If you've read "The Three Body Problem" by Cixin Liu, you know the solution to invading aliens is just to tell them before they arrive, that we know where you live, and then tell the entire universe. Watch them turn tail and run like rabbits!

Also, remember, it's not the size of your light saber that matters, its the way you use it, and for how long!
I have not read, "The Three Body Problem" but it is hard for me to imagine why 3 bodies would be a problem. I think 3ways are the most intense way to probe into matters. But I will look for the book. Is it available in movie format? I love watching 3ways too. But again, what is the "problem" part of the storyline?

Oh I wish it was a sexual thing, but alas, it is a pure science fiction classic. It is being made into a series on Netflix and the problem part is trying to predict the orbital path of three objects that orbit each other, which is nigh on impossible...

I like watching 3ways too, though not all of them are as successful as others

I like watching 3ways too, though not all of them are as successful as others
The degree of sexsess with a 3way would probably go way up if you participate rather than spectate. Remember practice makes perfect. Maybe we should start a new blog for 3way curious people that want to try it.

Back