Not sexual but me

What do you mean "taking a break from being sexy? hehe
As you said, not sexual, but you can't help but being sexy ;)
You're just stunning ! Thanks for sharing.
(Oooooo, that SMILE !)
:)

Aw geee! Haha they’re for reading or using the computer, though my bison is perfect I just strain my eyes haha

you are a good looking woman and very sexual the more you are yourself the more attractive you are

IMHO you have a very nice sexy body and you are beautifull and I say it in my objective honest opinion and not trying to flatter you.

I think maybe you are lacking confidence probably because you are young. If I was in my 20' s I would not have the nerve to expose myself naked on the internet. As I got older I stopped giving a damn about what people thought of me.

I think as time goes on you'll learn to open up more on here. Also don't compare yourself to other woman and be very happy with your body. There are some ladies on here that have no tits but are still happy with their bodies.

Last edited:
It’s nice to take a break from trying to be sexy and just be yourself. Just smile. Most of the time that’s more attractive than showing your body off. :)
Gorgeous! The eyes are always the first thing I look at in a girl. Then the smile, followed by a quick full body scan! You are beautiful though. Where are you from?

Back