notable users

And I am not on the list because I made the decision in the beginning that I dont give enough fucks to follow alot of whats happening on the forum.

the forum has no use, can you honestly say it has any use other than one person saying what they want, in this day in age it's about a social group of friends you have and not the need to look at random peoples crap, as a social platform it's shit

the forum has no use, can you honestly say it has any use other than one person saying what they want, in this day in age it's about a social group of friends you have and not the need to look at random peoples crap, as a social platform it's shit
I like to see what others say and have discussions about random things . That is part of education and Social behavior . Better than hearing about Dudes constantly begging to beat off to someone who is most likely another dude or a Lesbian that is trying to pick up women and doesn't want bothered .

Forums were one of the first forms of mass communication on the internet and they remain to this day. Whether they are useful to you is your opinion. I dont think forums are really a "social platform" so much as a way to share information.

If you don't like the forum then why do you use it? For the longest time I didn't even realize there was a forum so it isn't like it will be in your face where it will be hard to ignore. Just go to the parts of the sites you do enjoy and avoid the ones you don't :)

The forums seem useful to me for a few reasons. 1) This is a place to express an opinion without starting an argument in a chat room. 2) Here we can learn more about a person by their responses and opinions. 3) Here is a good place to make a point where others can weigh in with their point of view. Sometimes we just have to find a happy medium.

I am finding this part of the site quite engaging, not through any way of think it is a useful part of the site, but more the total laughable sight of people trying to mount up points in the attempt to look at themselves as being popular
I don't care about any points. Just here to see and interact with sexy women. Who knows what may come of it!

Forums are already dying anyway, fuckin lol.
I disagree, I am on more specialty forums. (Gunsmithing and pyro stuff.) Those are steadily growing. Granted there are political reasons for that but still growing none the less. This site is not as specialized as it could be.

This place would also kill it as a 18+ app, anti chat and kik have made a HUGE void in that genera of app. Anti just cleaned up to 14+, and kik just sucks at chat rooms. I swear you think people on here are bad.

Back